Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Avery Reeves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<<<OPENING CHANNEL... DONE>>>

<<<TUNNELING TO DESTINATION... DONE>>>

<<<SENDING MESSAGE>>>

<<<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>>

<<<SHIPDES: ScrapFinch>>>

<<<ENCRYPTION: Expectation.>>>

<<<RECIPIENT: Avery Reeves>>>

VIDEO FEED INTIALIZING...
VIDEO FEED ACTIVE, DISPLAYING IMAGE

[Image: NPC_wmask_b.png?version=83a806e07c42c0d0...182493a189]

The mask, as anticipated. The cipher's attached to the transmission, as well.

Best of luck, GĂ©rant hasn't made progress yet. I'll also keep the potential treatments in mind, at least, the ones you mentioned.

<<<TRANSMISSION CLOSED>>>
<<<ACTIVATING "RESIDENT SUBJECT OF RAMBLING HASN'T RESPONDED YET" PROTOCOL, RESENDING.>>>
[Image: xOqCVj6.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Operative Avery Reeves
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: ea579a49a9181ed8214b354931244b05.jpg]
[--------------------------------------------------------------]

Hello Mister Snell,

I hope I'm reaching you in relatively good spirits. I've delegated the task of potentially cracking this cypher to a few qualified persons I happen to know through being both operative and formerly Naval Intelligence. As such, there's been no immediate progress in terms of cracking it, but I doubt it being long before some signs of partial bits of information can be drawn and pulled from the maze of encryption and scrambling.

I've also tasked them with looking into producing a few bits of equipment capable of at least reducing those influences you'd been subject to, they should have a rough prototype ready for you in roughly five days, provided they don't run into a complication or uncover a hidden fact in how audio-visual hallucinogenic influences work. Keep yourself safe, I'll contact you again soon.

Transmission: End