Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kishiro Technologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bbh5Hte.png]

Sender: Mark Logan, CEO of Phoenix Base
To: Kishiro Technologies
Subject: Business proposal
Encryption: High

Good morning Sir/Madame,

Please let me introduce myself, my name is Mark Logan, CEO of Phoenix Base located in Omega-3. I'm sending you this message to discuss some business with your Corporate. Currently, our base is under construction and we need your help to import 40.000 units of Optronic Arrays to our base as soon as posible. our offer is 3000 S.C./unit. and we can also stock some Cobalt ore in our base for your way back. Please let me know if you find our offer acceptable to you. Thanks and have a good day.

Regard,
Mark Logan
CEO of Phoenix Base

[Image: qg6zGZQ.png]
[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

Message Subject: Optronic Arrays Contract

The optronics produced in Kishiro labs on Planet Honshu are universally known to be the best in Sirius.

This contract is acceptable, however at this time the current issues with the Omega-3 and Omega-7 jumpgates render it infeasible. Kishiro Technologies will attempt to assist in the repair of these gates. Once this is complete, deliveries of the highest quality optronic arrays will begin and our transports will also act as customers for products of yours such as cobalt ore.

Akira Hamasaki
Kishiro Technologies, CEO