Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BMM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bbh5Hte.png]

Sender: Mark Logan, CEO of Phoenix Base
To: BMM
Subject: Business proposal
Encryption: High

Good afternoon Sir/Madame,

Please let me introduce myself, my name is Mark Logan, CEO of Phoenix Base located in Omega-3. I'm sending you this message to discuss some business with your Corporate. Currently, our base is under construction and we need your help to import 20.000 units of Hull Segments to our base as soon as possible. our offer is 2000 S.C./unit. Please let me know if you find our offer acceptable to you. Thanks and have a good day.

Regard,
Mark Logan
CEO of Phoenix Base

[Image: qg6zGZQ.png]
[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Mark Logan, CEO of Phoenix Base
Encryption: Pencil Money
Subject: Business proposal

Good day Mr. Logan,
first of all, let me introduce myself, my name is Ian Gunn and I'm the CEO of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing. It was a good choice to choose Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing for this job, and we are glad to accept your offer.

Expect the first shipments in the next hours.

Sincerely Yours,
Ian Gunn, CEO of BMM

Encryption: Medium
Subject: RE: Business proposal

Mr. Logan,

I was told you're in need for some Hull Segments. I'm here to report that all the deliveries have been successfully completed. I'm attaching some visual evidence:

1) |||| ===> ||||
2) |||| ===> ||||
3) |||| ===> ||||
4) |||| ===> ||||
5) |||| ===> ||||

I'm missing one of those, but the delivery has been completed and your on-deck officer should be able to find it in the required place.

I'm glad I could help

Best Regards,
Mark Snow

Encryption: Medium
Subject: Deliveries

Mr. Logan,

This are the shipping manifests for the remaining cargo. The 20000 Hull Segments should be availeable on your base now.

#1, #2, #3

I hope everything is in order.

Rupert Benett
[Image: bbh5Hte.png]

Sender: Mark Logan, CEO of Phoenix Base
To: BMM
Subject: RE: Business proposal
Encryption: High

Greetings BMM team,

Thanks for your fast respond and for the speedy shipments received. it was pleasure doing business with you. have a good day.

Regard,
Mark Logan
CEO of Phoenix Base

[Image: qg6zGZQ.png]