Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonia Police Authority From: Captain Jonathan Kalh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JWZTtWh.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

High Command of the Bretonian Police Authority, I am Captain Jonathan Kalh of the 5th|LNS-Amenhotep Osiris Class Battleship 5th| Fleet of Liberty. Newly commissioned to serve Liberty and her allies. I have taken it upon myself to read your laws and came across an interesting section.

Quote:3.13 - Ships Manufactured by Hostile Nations
Anyone found flying ships produced by Bretonia's enemies will be halted and questioned about their activities. Mere possession of such a ship without corresponding ID papers constitutes as sufficient grounds for fines, prosecution or arrest. Vessels acting in contravention of this order will face a minimum fine of 2,000,000 credits and immediate expulsion from Bretonian borders or impounding. Banned ship lines include:

Now as I come to understand, Ships produced by The Order are not welcome in Bretonia. I am hereby asking for an exemption from this law, as the ship now flies beneath Liberty's Banner. It shall do no harm to a Bretonian, and will come to the aid of Liberty's staunchest allies. This would include offenses not only against the despicable Gauls, but also vile Alien and threats from beyond our borders. It is my sincerest hope this transmission reaches you well..

Signed -

Captain Kalh
Commanding Officer 5th|LNS-Amenhotep

-For Liberty
[Image: G3FZABZ.png]
Re-transmitting Signal
Captain Jonathan Kalh,

The law described in 3.13 - Ships Manufactured by Hostile Nations in Bretonia space falls in the jurisdiction of the Bretonia Armed Forces.

I shall forward this matter to them, please stand by for an answer from the Bretonia Armed Forces.
- Message Class: Textual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/U1OxmMr.png?1[/img]

Priority: Medium
To: Cpt. Jonathan Kahl

Esteemed Cpt. Jonathan Kahl,

We recieved this communication from the BPA, and are willing to grant your vessel in Bretonian space.
Admiral Evyn Wildcat spoke with you earlier this day and she sees no reason to decline your request.
You vessel will be allowed to operate in northern Bretonia to fight against the Gallics as any other Liberty Navy ship, and will be allowed to enter the rest of Bretonia on request of an Armed Forces Commander, when accompanied by another ship of the Liberty Navy first of fifth fleet.
Should any further questions arise this channel remains open for replies.

yours sincerely
Jacob McIntire

[Image: JWZTtWh.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Admiral Jacob McIntire, Thank you. And please give my thanks to the rest of the Admiralty Board for getting back to me so quickly... Im glad you all have agreed to allow the Amenhotep access to Bretonia.. and im happy you were able to look beyond the ship that is being flown... This just goes to show how strong our alliance is and i cant wait to work more closely with Bretonia and her Majesty.

Signed -

Captain Kalh
Commanding Officer 5th|LNS-Amenhotep

-For Liberty
[Image: G3FZABZ.png]