Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [TAZ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...message received.........
...decryption in process.....

...ship id: qwib-qwib...........
...nn id: suluk turan...........
...affiliation: none..............

[Image: sticker,375x360.u3.png]

Hello.

So uh I happened to read a bit about your little religion, Cult of Eris, is it? I'm pretty interested into whole stuff, since I've never been a truly religious or spiritual man, but realized that I think my karma might be not in a really good shape. I'd like to averse a terrible afterlife fate and work a bit on it. Where should I look for hints, in the first place?

S.T.
...message end.................
...terminal signing off.........
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System

Encrypton: Personal and Private, the rest o' yez, butt out!

To: suluk turan

Greetings!

Yer interest in Eris and the Holy Chao has been noted by the Popes ....And as the TAZ are always ready to spread the word, I'm here to point you in the direction of a couple of useful sources of information about Eris, the Chaos and all things to everyone! Get your shippy out to Pueblo Bonito (I've arranged docking codes for the qwib-qwib) and enter the Popes Cloisters, wave some ID around while chanting "All Hail Eris!" and doing a one legged jig, this'll get you access to the Discordian Archives:

http://principiadiscordia.com/

In the Archives you'll find a book of core wisdom and values of the TAZ (The Principia Discordia), this book will reveal Everything You Need to Know about Anything:

http://principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php

Careful how you treat the old parchments. No wine spillin', dribblin' or grease marks!

Let me, or any other of the Popes know when you've done, any of us will be glad to shed further enlightenment and answer any questions.... We look forward to hearing from you further.

Hail Eris!

MJR

[Image: 2nh1fux.png]