Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Patricia Lyons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: xOqCVj6.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Operative Avery Reeves
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: 237b3e86f2579a3ab3dc2a9db9dd4939.jpg]
[--------------------------------------------------------------]

Greetings to you Chief Lyons,

I'm certain you already have your hands full with important matters, unfortunately so do I. I had an interesting run-in with a pirate train owned and maintained by the organization known as FL-ER. Right behind Planet Manhattan, which is worth noting.

I saw nothing out of the ordinary initially, but I think from the looks of |this| you'll see why that wasn't really the case.
You field the men and women under your command and can most likely distribute this to them and inform them to be on the look-out faster than I can. Given the nature and tandem characteristics of both our jobs, it's imperative we work together to keep incidents like this a minimum. With us detecting it and the police doing as they always have, stopping it.

I won't bother you any longer or flood this communication link with anything else, take care Chief.

Transmission: End
[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Liberty Police Inc.
Encryption: Standard
Date: 10/29/823 A.S.

Mister Reeves,

recently reports of this kind are piling up and I guess it's time to show these people they cannot just do whatever they want in Liberty.

Thank you for those scans, I'll make sure they are put to good use. Those jokers will get to know my nice side.

Patricia Lyons, Chief of Police

Attachments: None

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]