Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Congress | From: Elizabeth "Liz" Lane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pda04_by_rhulaner-damqtnq.png]

Hello there! My name is Liz, and I'm working as independant salvager, using a Bustard-class Carrier. I'm specialized in the restoration of destroyed ships, currently basing my operations in Rochester.

I have a little proposal for you. While my Carrier is big enough to allow us to work on snubs and gunboats, we had the fortune of salvaging a very fresh battlefield, collectiong pieces of gallic Valor-class Battleships as well as two Atlantis-class Liberty Carriers. The problem is, we only have limited space on Rochester and to work with bigger debris like those of Battleships, we would need access to a shipyard. Since we're basically in the same branch, I thought about a collaboration here.

How about you grant my small company access to the Vieques Shipyards in Puerto Rico, both one repair bay for capital ships as well as some space for us to store some valuable debris? How much would that cost?

To give you a little example of what I'm talking about, here's the link to my homepage on the neural net. You have access to this page now, as well as the Zoners, as they are basically my costumers every now and then.

Liz

[Image: 8scAOpF.gif]

Greetings Liz. This proposition intrigues me. I will authorize docking rights for your carrier, as well as a portion of shipyard staff to help you with your operation. As far as storage goes, I will offer our nearby base of Junker Town. It is only 8.7 km away from the shipyard. Now to get all, that I will require for a one time payment of 30 million credits, as your ship is rather large and will disrupt normal docking procedures for our Salvagers coming in for repair and salvage operations, and will also ask for discretion for whatever you see in the system. We have "other" business dealings that we would rather not be made public. If you can agree to all this, I say welcome. Make the payment to .:j:.Director.Gunblader , please.

Congressman Beaumont Snell will be our liaison for you and your ship. Any and all questions, requests, or complaints will be handled by him. His ship name is .:j:.ScrapVulture.

I wish you warm regards and good business.

Gilbert Kapp
Director of Inter-House Operations
Junker's Congress
<<<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>>
<<<SHIPDES: ScrapFinch>>>
<<<ENCRYPTION: Premium scrap and popped caps.>>>
<<<RECIPIENT: Liz>>>

VIDEO FEED UNAVAILABLE

Thanks, Kapp. Liz, you know the guy you spoke with earlier? That's me. I didn't expect to be handed the honor of being your liaison for the Congress, but if it works, it works.

Now, I'd be giddy to actually meet you in person. That is, if I didn't live inside of my ships at all times.

Welcome aboard.

<<<TRANSMISSION CLOSED>>>
[Image: pda04_by_rhulaner-damqtnq.png]

Thank you very, very much! After the talk with Snell yesterday, I was a bit concerned, but it looks like those concerns were unneccessary, thankfully! I'm transfering the credits right now.

[Image: pda08_by_rhulaner-damt0oj.png]

Don't worry, you just keep doing your business and I do mine. I told Snell I'm fully aware Puerto Rico is the ideal place to hide bigger ships, so I guess hiding partially reconstructed capital ships behind the rift should be easy. It's more of a time-consuming matter. In the next days, we will bring all the salvaged Valor Battleship debris to Puerto Rico - there is still much left in Magellan. So don't worry when you see something unusual behind the rift.

Thanks again for accepting my offer, that really helps! I hope we can do more business together every now and then.

Liz