Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ADM John Sader, ADM Alan Jones - Subject: [Enclosed Within]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- - {Transmission Initiated} - -

[COMM-ID]: Vice Admiral Michelle Collins - Liberty Navy
[Image: lw92Ols.jpg]

[RECEIVER-ID]: Admiral John Sader - Fifth Fleet ; Fleet Admiral Alan Jones - First Fleet
[SUBJECT]: Our dues and our plans

[PRIORITY]: Alpha - High
[ENCRYPTION]: Alpha - High

Hello Admirals,

Believe me, it's not easy for me to just go against people I hold in fairly high regard (in Sader's case, used to hold), but I need to make a decision that you have no authority to redirect. I'm at least giving you the last nail by sending this to you as a final thank you for my service, and as a way of saying that my crew and I are officially done with the needless nonsense that we were spewed earlier.

After hearing what Admiral Sader had to say in rebuttle of my regrettable comment, I'm finished with it all. My crew and I have left Washington alongside Captain Mike and the Judgment Day and are moving out to do our jobs. You can either sit by and watch, or jump in and help, but I'm not patriotically serving a country who lets people like that into the service, and I sure as hell won't take orders from one either.

Admiral Jones, do know that I still hold you in rather high regard. Sader, primarily, is the reason that this is happening, so if you want to blame anyone, blame him. I wish you both the best, and Sader..

I honestly hope you die.

Sincerely,
Vice Admiral Michelle Collins, Liberty Navy Third Fleet.

[ATTACHMENT:>>

- - {Transmission Terminated} - -