Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: TBH and Council of Elders | From: Dr. Daniel Jackson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: OykTjfp.png]
To: The Brotherhood & Council of Elders
Subject: Research Station

Good day my friends,

I wish to discuss the formalisation of a research outpost which has been conducting a study of Planet *****, in the ***** ***** system [encrypted information has been sent securely to the relevant parties]. As of yet the structure is quite permanent in nature and would serve as a perfect base of operations for further study in the region. Further business opportunities are also a possibility, with your permission of course. I was unable to find any restriction against this in the Laws. I would of course be willing to contribute a fee for my continued operation.

I would also request permission to move through Corsair space in my "Corvo" class civilian explorer vessel SV-Sha're in order to carry out research assignments. The vessel carries a Freelancer ID/IFF.

Hopefully we can reach an agreement.

I anxiously await your response,

Dr. Jackson
[Image: MSA1kBD.png]
***Boosting Signal***
• Incoming Encrypted Transmission!
• Subspace Frequency: 90.5 mHz [[90.5 x 10^-6 Hz]]
• Encryption Label: Tau-Beta-Eta-4-Iota-Rho-Alpha-5-9 [[TBH 4 Independent Researcher, Security Level 9/9]]
• Decryption 100% Successful!

---Displaying---
[Image: vAcwmRi.gif]
---Transmission Authentication Confirmed - Caelius Moya, Preconsul of The Brotherhood---

Greetings, Doctor Jackson. I am Caelius Moya, speaking on behalf of The Brotherhood.

We understand and appreciate your gesture of trust. The Edge Worlds are a dangerous place, and sadly, the presence of my People is often seen as a curse. If you speak truth with your intentions, there is nothing else that you owe us. The existence of a benevolent research station can only enrich mankind. Of course, I must advise you to be cautious with your suppliers and any parties that may approach you with apparent harmless intentions. There is great evil in Sirius. Selfish, proud, and ruthless evil that does not care if your efforts and discoveries may present an improvement to the quality of life of future generations,

You may carry out your research in peace, Doctor. Do your work with both passion and caution. The Corsair People bid you no ill will.

Moya out.
[Image: 84afbc8fd0.gif]

[Image: OykTjfp.png]
To: The Brotherhood & Council of Elders
Subject: Research Station / Supplies

Good day again my friends,

As you have just demonstrated, my trust was not misplaced. I thank you for your receptive nature and understanding. I will of course seek suppliers who will not cause upset to your diplomacy.

I will advise you of any notable discoveries and keep you appraised of any changes happening to the station using this comm channel.

On a related matter would you have a logistics department so that I may requisition some Hull Panels [40,000 Units] from Tripoli Shipyard? Perhaps in exchange for some food or simple old cash.

Dr. Jackson
[Image: MSA1kBD.png]
***Boosting Signal***