Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Agency 404 [High Encryption]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::..message received..::
::..secure link accessed..::
::..access granted..::
::..sender redacted..::

[Image: Gryphon%20Solar%20Logo%20-%20All%20Colou...5100_4.png]

I do not have enough authority or funds to act myself. However, as a person that overseen the operation and witnessed quite strange actions of 5th Fleet in Alaska System, I have to share the information with other LSF cell. The issue is, I am not sure whom should I trust in the first place, since it is the 5th Fleet that ceased the approved infected vessel termination.

On basis of my basic authority as LSF agent, I give your group access to the secure channel with 5th Fleet, in which I presented both my objection and the audiologs from whole LNS-Warspite incident.

[[Secure Channel Access: Granted]

::..message end..::
::..encryption in process..::
::..link terminated..::
• Encrypted Message Received
• Encryption Label: Alpha-4-0-4-2-Iota-Lambda-Sigma-Phi-1-5-7 [[Agency 404 2 Independent LSF 1, Security Level 8/9]]
• Decryption 100% Successful!
• Sender: Eli Skyfield, LSF Shadow Operative under Agency 404

Gryphus,

These events are troubling, but not unexpected. The training programs offered by the Liberty Navy seem to be more pathetic every day. I personally did expect more caution from a former member of the Order, however.

I have reviewed the most recent surveillance information and it seems that there is not an infection problem within the 1st Fleet nor within the 5th Fleet, so my assumption of this all simply being shameful incompetence has been proven correct. We cannot state the same about the Warspite, and so we will take the necessary measures, so that we will be ready if the situation worsens.

The proper course of action would have been for the 5th Fleet forces to apprehend both vessels, not carelessly letting the Warspite get away, and not assuming that the Montana and Judgement Day's commanding officers were simply acting recklessly.

The ex-Order Captain Kahl was right to state that it is hard to justify hostilities between Liberty Navy officers, but it is obvious that they did not "take the necessary steps to ensure it's infected and destroy it, or prove its innocence" at all, because they simply arrived, let the Warspite go, and focused on detaining the Montana and Judgement Day, aparently for personal reasons.

We will be watching, even if it all just seems like children's games on behalf of the Liberty Navy's ever-more-incompetent personnel.

Your efforts do not go unnoticed. Stay vigilant.

......SENDER: 55628490AE940940
......ENCRYPTION: ENOUGH TO DECIPHER
......LOCATION: UNTRACEABLE
......SUBJECT: TRASH CLEANING
......RECEPIENT: YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

We found some trash and though it would be good to clean our backyard. Does it belong to you? It looks like one of your agents poked his nose into the matters that did not concern him. Too bad we don't know who and why anyone in LSF would take anything from him.

Oh wait, he died in a terrible accident that involved overdosing some nasty specific drug.

You can find the body in container somewhere on one of Manhattan's suburbs. With lots of Cardamine vials in his pockets.

Such a poor stressed agent, lost to the addiction.

......TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
COMM ID: Joshua Ashfield, 404 Operative

Well, well, well.

Somebody's being cryptic here or we've totally missed the point of the last transmission you've sent our way. Please be more clear before I re-route this transmission back to operative Skyfield. Or it will be talking non-sense now.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****