Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Battlegroup Auxesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission . . .

Encryption: HIGH

Priority: MEDIUM

Displaying Transmission . . .

[Image: NKXSMq.png]

To: Battlegroup Auxesia
Sender ID: Grand Basilisk-Faye Monroe
Sender Location: Ouray Base, Colorado

Greetings, Auxesiansd

My name is Faye Monroe, Grand Basilisk of the Knoghts of Labor, i don't know if you have heard of me but probably not, i haven't yet spoken to any of your soldiers.
The reason i contact you are, on the one side, relations and something that might interest you.
Now, the Knights of Labor have seen that your relations with the Liberty government are "complicated" strangely enough that i saw you in Texas the other day.
As one of the smalles movements, we don't see a reason to make ourselves enemies with everyone around us, especially since you are working with our closest ally, the Hellfire Legion.
We don't want anything special so no worries about that but what we want is nothing but an agreement, that we don't have any kind of hostilities towards each other, what we make out of it is not known yet, but that would be a step in the right direction, we share an enemy.
About the gift, as much as i know, you like hunting blue thingies, right? Not so long ago i found 3 Nomad Gunboat remains, we are no scientists and can't do anything with that so i thought, maybe you can do something, i'd just like to not have them anymore.
However, i know that they may be worth a few credits, don't worry, i don't demand much, just give me small offer and we have a deal.

Footage

Regards, Faye Monroe.

Closing Transmission . . .
::::RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION::::
[Image: yh1BhiB.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Apologies for the delay in response, I was temporarily... misplaced.

Firstly, I'd like to point out that we are no longer a Battlegroup. Concerning our diplomacy, I do not see reason to be within conflict with your people, and I can respect for opinions within Liberty, even if we have some... minor disagreements concerning some political ideologies, especially concerning the civilian populace.

I can agree to the idea of looking past each other, as there are more pressing matters to deal with in Liberty, such as prejudice, corruption, Gallia, infestation and more.

As for the Nomadic materials, you can disintergrate them if you desire. Although, I noticed something very fascinating in the provided image. A Jumphole Generator. I'm not forcing you to do anything, but I do dearly hope you plan to secure it out of anyone else's view, due to the potential danger that it bares with it's unusual composition, which is highly alluring to more shady organisations - such as the Order or the LSF.

Though, I am interested in learning your culture and wish to keep an open mind. Who exactly are the Xenos? I hear rumors that you were Miners?

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
Incoming Transmission . . .

Encryption: HIGH

Priority: MEDIUM

Displaying Transmission . . .

[Image: NKXSMq.png]

To: Auxesia
Sender ID: Grand Basilisk-Faye Monroe
Sender Location: Ouray Base, Colorado

Greetings, Auxesians

The Jumphole thingie is something the Legion is interested in, we have no use for that, i appreciate your interest in our small movement.
We, the Knights of Labor Xenos are a split group of the old Xeno Alliance, you could say we have the skills to mine but don't really do it, that might also be because we don't have any mining ships, the reason we exist in the first place is that we think that the old Alliance was nothing but a bunch of gun swinging terrorists that spread fear for no reason even in the hearts of our libertonian brothers.
We are no angels i can tell you that, we are a bunch of gun swinging terrorists too, the difference is, we think about what we do and we highly respect the goals the old Alliance tried to pursue.
An outsider might look at us as a Xeno intelligence that chooses what it does, you see, we know how fast a life can end and know who should be a friend and who should be an ally, pursuing our goals also means getting allies who can support us if needed.
But don't see us as much different as the Xenos, we are just...smarter and know what we do, at least i do.
We share the principals of the Xenos and the hate against foreign companies who invade our beloved Liberty, a shame...what i also noticed is your great hatred towards those UN dogs, it would be such a pleasure to see them all die, we'd help anytime.

Regards, Faye Monroe.

Closing Transmission . . .
[Image: yh1BhiB.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Oh yes, the Unioners, they're not quite the... smartest bunch in the basket. But they're irrelevant, despite how laughable their efforts at trying to claim Texas is. And that's reassuring to hear about the generators.

But, ah. A shame. I was hoping that there could have been a possible deal in the future about potentially using your mining experience to mutually benefit each other. Perhaps some other time then.

Some aspects of the Alliance can be considered defunctive, as they lacked variety in cultures and tried to enforce one. I suppose. I just hope I don't have to witness mere workers for employers getting destroyed due to ones ideology, particularly people who pilot. Though, I suppose I can see one's need to, ehrm, take arms.

Ah well. See you on the other end of the Commonwealth's garden when the time comes to inevitably get caught up in a fight against Liberty.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]