Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: AFC ships Beaming.Fury[P] and Arctic[C], Cc: AFC -|- Subject: Investigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
SUBJECT: Investigation of your actions in Rheinland space

Guten Tag, pilots, captains or owners of the ships {AFC}-Beaming.Fury[P] and {AFC}-Arctic[C]. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

I will be brief. We received a report which shows that your ships violated Rheinland laws in our space in several points some time ago. You can see it hier...

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT

Before federal polizei will bring the charges, I would like to hear your explanation or defense regarding described events, scans and photos.

Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE
[Image: huf3F3t.gif]

TO: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten

Good Afternoon,

Oh, Officer Carsten, what a unsuspected surprise to be receiving a transmission from you.
I'll be going through this transmission, if that is alright with you, yes? I think we are well acquainted already so it shouldn't be too bad.

Anyway, looking at what I see here, all that I can say is that it looks to me my guys were simply chased into Rheinland from the GMG.
I'm not giving fault to them, but we have had our own things with them anyway.

I deeply apologies this horrible inconvenience to go over this terrible stacks of paperwork to deal with this issue.
I bet it can be quite tedious for you while you do your busy and good work serving Rheinland.

Listen, perhaps we can get this over quick and I can even buy you a Rheinbeir or two.
I know I would like one from this paperwork if I was in your shoes.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Cheers,

SUBJECT: Re: Investigation of your actions in Rheinland space

Guten Tag, Herr Sunny.

While it is gut to see that you remember me, your message did not help much. I would like to get this over quick but you did not provide much information or explanations. Thus I will try specific questions this time.

First: You said that these AFC ships "were chased into Rheinland by GMG". What happens outside of Rheinland space is not our concern, what happens inside is. Did this "chasing" continue there? If ja, how exactly and can you provide any evidence about that? Also was there any law violation from GMG side and can you prove it?

Second: Looks like your ships disrupted some trade lanes and used cruise disruptor against GMG ships. What was the reason for these acts which are illegal by Rheinland laws?

Third: What was transported by the ship {AFC}-Beaming.Fury[P] and what was origin and destination of the cargo?

END OF THE MESSAGE

Good Afternoon,

Officer Carsten, with all due respect, I do not think I need to provide you with any further evidence as all the "evidence" has been submitted by your source that confirm the ships were chased.

I would like to challenge, however, the accusation that my men "assaulted" these ships and the accusation that my men shot at these trade lanes. From the evidence given, I do not see condemning evidence of my men firing weaponry at any trade lane or ship but only a cruise disrupter. I would like to see where in the Rheinland laws firing a cruise disrupter is considered an assault considering that an assault means a physical attack. Note that the ships are not harmed nor the sheilds are not damaged and additionally this does not follow into disrupting trade either as these accusers are proven to not be trading but rather following and chasing.

As for the cargo, you already have the evidence of what it is. I do not understand the intent of asking what the ship was carrying.
Additionally as this ship was forced to enter Rheinland, the cargo has no connections to Rheinland space other than the violation of transporting it in house space.

Cheers,

SUBJECT: Re: Investigation of your actions in Rheinland space

Guten Tag, Herr Sunny.

Case of AFC ships {AFC}-Beaming.Fury[P] and {AFC}-Arctic[C] was closed with the following verdict:

Actions of pilot of the ship {AFC}-Arctic[C], specifically firing cruise disruptors at GMG ship, were find as violation of the Rheinland laws, paragraph 2.4.7. of Article Two - Disrupting trade lanes or any other action disrupting the smooth flow of trade or execution of law enforcing.

Commanding person of the ship {AFC}-Beaming.Fury[P] was found guilty of violation of same paragraph for disrupting trade lanes.

Federal polizei demands fines of one million credits from each ship, which has be sent to account RFP|Arsenal and confirmation of the payment will be sent through this channel.

I advise you and your members to not repeat such behaviour. And just between us, Herr Sunny, this time you were lucky, I guess you know that. You better avoid Rheinland with that cargo the Beaming.Fury had, because if law enforcement forces catch your ship with such shipment, it will be much more expensive.

END OF THE MESSAGE

Checking for response...Failed, no response found!
Resending message...............................Completed

[Image: xaI0W9q.png]

[Image: DGjD99q.jpg?1]

Good Afternoon,

We have decided to make both of our time easier and revoke our challenges to the fines.
You have been sent the amount to the specified account.

Have a good day Officer Carsten. My offer still stands as well.
Perhaps this time saved can be well spent, eh?

Cheers,