Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shelco's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nothing to see here.
Updated.
Added latest written character.
Updated again.
Added another one.
And another one.
Added the RNC-Burghausen.
Updated again, wow, nobody throws complaints at me.
Maybe we would rather throw compliments.
Well, if you can call it feedback: I personally think that the character reference pictures for your female characters are, on average, way too beautiful (except Monroe, which is good). It might sound like a strange thing to say, but consider that a roleplay environment is supposed to mirror reality in the universe you are playing in, and there will always be standards for what is beautiful and what is not. Granted, in the future, there might be affordable plastic surgery stuff and whatnot, but consider that we only have our own impressions from the time we, as the players, live in, and seeing characters that barely look old enough to leave high school can be quite jarring. This is a criticism completely divorced from your quality of roleplay, which is good, but merely my two cents upon seeing the feedback page. Wink

In regards to your roleplay: I never truly read everything that a single person is writing and contain myself to specific things, but when I did look into your writing, specifically your BDM stuff, it was always nice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7