Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Assualt Squad Delta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assualt Squad Delta
By the members of Black Squadron

Order Data banks: Their were many legends about the order, people said they were aliens themselves or that they were Ex House security Members who were seeking to safe guard Sirius. but the one most people spoke of was the legend of Assualt Squad Delta.

These were Geneticly inhanced humans who had the genes modified to make them the ultimate wepon. They could withstand the hottest Tempratures, they could do the most deadly moves in a dog fight, but most impressive of all, their life span had been extended.They could live for hundreds of years and still be in fighting condition. they were used for the most deadly missions. One of these missions was to stop a nomad infestation on Toledo. This was no ordinary nomad. Like the Assualt squad it had been geneticly inhanced and was almost unstopabble. the Assualt squad had to do somthing, so they ordered a cruiser to fly by and initiate hydetic freezing of them...and the nomad. they are now somewhere below the ice, covered in a layer of snow. but if they are discovered....so will the Nomad....
John Arkantos walked into Sius Malacos' office. He was sweaty all over and look very...very afraid. He dropped a file on the Admirals desk. On it the words TOP SECRET written in bold, red letters. Sius stared at the file, not daring to open it. "What is that?" he asked looking up at John. John held his breath. "Come on John, tell me what it is" it eas obvious the Admiral was getting impatiant. John bent down and wispered somthing in the Admirals ear. Sius' eyes Widened. He pressed a button under the desk and the sound of an Alarm was heard outside. "it can't be" said the Admiral. "how is this possible! this is too fast! they were not meant to come back for hundreds of years!" The Admiral sank back into his chair. this was too much. "Well sir, this has somthing to do with the Dark Grail Project" John said, now looking very worried. "What!" said the Admiral Eyes blazing with anger and fear. "the infestation that happened...that was part of the nomad. The Nomad which Delta Held back for 10 years." John Replied. the Admirals eyes Narrowed " when you say part of the Nomad, what do you mean?" John gripped the desk tight, splinters going into his Palms, then he said " I checked the Order Data banks. the Nomad that Delta battled was twice the size of the one we battled." John and the Admiral stared out of the window, looking out at the snowy banks of Toledo." That means that its still out there" the Admiral said " And Delta squad are with them...."
At the same time on Mora base in omicron 100:
Jason walked through the empty room. Why he was on Mora? What have he done that the Order take him under arrest?
But what he really want to know is what is about the Dark Grail project? After he took the Pills he doesnt remember anything.
The Doctores and Scientists said there was a complication. What for a complication and why he is under arrest for this?
The door open and a Tall person walked in. The Person doesnt look like one of the Doctors.
"Hey Nighty how are you?"
"John? John Arkantos? Are you really here?"
"Yeah"
"What Happened? Why im under arrest?"
John told Jason what happened with the Dark Grail project and why he was on Mora.
After this both went to the hangarbay to meet someone else.....
John had an unpleasent trip to mora. Nomad Acitivty was certainly swelling up. When he arrived he was emidiatly shown to Jason Night. Jason had forgotten everything about been temorerly infested. John had a hard time explaining.

With all the Complicated bit's over, John took Jason to the Hanger bay. there, with is arms folded stood Admiral Sius Malacos. but jason saw somthing in his eyes that he had never seen before. Sius Malacos was afraid. As Jason and the Admiral shook hands John filled Jason in on everything that had happened. The failiar of the Dark Grail project and what had happened to him and Richard Hawkins. Jason took it in slowly. When John had finished Sius said "we will have to see if the nomad has left any traces in your mind. if so it might help us". With that Jason saluted him, and he and John walked off. "i have never seen him like this before" Jason said. "its like he has seen a ghost". John handed him a file and with a twisted expression handed him his helmet. "come on" he said "We're leaving"
---Neural Net Log of Lieutenant Commander Eric McCormick---

Back from a patrol in Omicron Delta, where dozens of infested and Nomad ships decided to raid Freeport 11. All except the Harbinger were destroyed (unfortunately, the Harbinger fled). One decided to lure me to the Nomad home system on Omicron Iota, but I turned back. Later, I jumped through for 5 seconds to see what was in the system. Hundreds of Nomads everywhere. I immediately jumped back once the system was plotted on my NavMap.

When I returned to Omicron Minor, I reported the fight to Admiral Sius Malacos, but...something was wrong with him. He said something along the lines of:

*Talking...with...Nomad. Can't...break...concentration...*

At this, I literally jumped out of my seat. The admiral talking with a Nomad!?!?!? Does this have something to do with the Dark Grail Project? Curse all that paperwork I was given. Thanks to that, I have no idea what's going on anymore with any of these God-forsaken projects.

For a while, I just sat in my ship watching him, in case something happened to him. Then without another word, he docked with the Battleship Isis. "My God," I thought while docking on Planet Toledo. "I am not going to be able to sleep tonight...better check up on all this Dark Grail stuff people are talking about..."

---Neural Net Log Shut Down---
Eric and John rushed into Sius' office. to find him unconcious, with 3 dark grail pills in his hand. John's eyes widened. The Admiral knew such pills were now considered highly dangerous and experimental. John pulled out a siringe and stabbed it into Sius' arm. Suis vomited all over John, then coughed and sat up. "what the.." he said "what heppened?" John pointed to Sius' hand. Sius' eyes widened. "Tell me i didnt, please say i didnt!" "sorry sir but you seemed to be taking quite a large overdose of dark grail pills" said Eric " now we are getting you to Mora for a medical check up. seem's that the nomad's are accessing your brain...again....