Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Crayter Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

--- Channel Open ---

[Image: 4YrSRyN.png]
[Image: vQNTuep.jpg]

To: Crayter Government
Subject: Payment and information request
Encryption: 85-48-52-extreme

--- Incoming Transmission ---

Greetings.

I believe I haven't introduce myself properly yet. My name is Patrcik West, and I am the manager of Glendalough Orbital. I would like to inform you that the monthly paymet was sent to CR|-Treasury.

Now, one of the reasons the station was constructed in Coronado was the presence of Nomads and thus, easier aquisition of their remains. This material is needed for all designs of Cloaking Devices, which we plan to produce in our instalation. However, with the announced destruction of the nomadic instalation, this... resource is no longer available in Coronado. That's why I would like to ask you if you could spare some information about the Order. In my opinion it is the best organization to go to for this materials, but my knowladge about them is seriously lacking. Do you think they would be willing to sell, or they would try to destroy our base just for our request? I would aprecciate anything that would help me.

Attachements: Proof of payment

With Regards
Patrick C. West

--- Transmission Terminated ---

---You have 1 new message ---

[Image: XqvuHtx.png]

Location Planet Yuma
Encryption High
Topic Informations about the Order

Good day Mister West,
we appreciate your accurate payment of the montly payment.
Let my quickly introduce myself before we turn towards your request. I am Fiona Payne, current President fo the Crayter Republic. Since your matter seems to me more public related it was handed to me.

And with that we have a tiny problem, with your understandable wish to know more about the Order and the understandable desire to know more... I can't give you any exact details but the well meant advice to contact the Order directly. As for your worry about making your base a target to them, that is something I personally think of a rather low risk. Still their handling concerning remains of Nomads always centers around the protection of people and how they might or might not co-operate with you, depending on how you can explain them your plans. Maybe there is some way to find an agreement.
We wish you you the best luck with it.

Sincere
Fiona Payne
President of the Crayter Republic