Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Victoria Knight, Battlegroup Harmony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Subject: Battlegroup Harmony
Source: Magellan
Encryption: High
Priority: High

Greetings, admiral.

I am Major Thomas Wallace, the... Gaian you met with in New Hapmshire. While I have not yet received an answer from the Corsair Elders, the troublesome circumstances that forced us to part ways have made me uncertain of your status. Have you made it out alive and well? Has the Battlegroup suffered any significant losses during the encounter?

Moreover, I would like to request something from you. Our knowledge on your reasons to defect is very vague. Could you perhaps shed some light on what happened behind the scenes to cause you to undertake such radical actions?

With respects.

Message end.
[RESENDING TRANSMISSION]
Incoming Transmission
[Image: 1zhyYKU.png]
[Image: DbaoCe1.png]

ID: Admiral Victoria Knight
Recipient: Major Thomas Wallace
Subject: RE: Battlegroup Harmony

Loading Message
[Image: 8njrQyK.png]

Major Wallace,

thank you for your concern. I really didn't contact you yet, the message did not get lost. I am currently waiting for other contacts to respond until we can give you a clear answer or request.

We all got out and only our gunboat suffered damage. Regrettable but with the situation a loss we should have expected.

As for our reasons, I have been asked a lot about those. It wasn't a choice we lightly made and more something that was forced on us. The Navy attacked us and we have very clear suspicions and evidence about the Navy being infected by nomads. We never received even an offer to surrender after we publicly defended that position and fought against the infected forces.

The Lane Hackers supported our position which is the reason we even consider it wort to pursue ways like contacting groups as yours which isn't normally on good grounds with the people of Liberty.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Admiral Knight out.

[Image: gGJCGUi.png]
Transmission Ends
Subject: Battlegroup Harmony
Source: Magellan
Encryption: High
Priority: High

Excellent news, admiral. We were beginning to worry the encounter had a much more... unpleasant result. It is good to see our worries were not warranted.

A few hours after you response, I have received a reply from the Corsair Elders. They are willing to enter talks with your battlegroup, hear what would you need and what could you offer in return. I believe that from this point onwards, using me as a proxy is unnecessary, and I'd like to suggest that you contact them directly. The necessary contact data will be attached to the message.

As for the questions, I have none at the moment.

Respects.

Message end.