Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Affiliate: Alexander S. Kingston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your name: Alexander Samuel Kingston
Your desired callsign: Sentinel
Origin: Planet Cambridge, Cambridge System, Bretonia Space.
Area of skills/expertise/experience: Avid fighter combatant, Liberty Navy Commander, Leadership and Persuasion
Vessel(s): BDR-804 'Guardian'-class VHF (Alex.Kingston)
Past Contact with Auxesia: Multiple cases while on-duty flying for the Navy Primary, primarily during the Hunter dilemma
Why do you wish to help us?: I've watched Auxesia from my position in the Liberty Navy, and while I know that your group does some less than appreciable things concerning the Republic, I also know that behind this you are doing good work that benefits humanity as a whole. My own personal oath (not the one that I took in Basic) says that anyone who willingly sacrifices for the fate of the race is more than a friend, and the more friendlies you have, the stronger you are.

Jones and Sader may see evil, but I see good, and I'll be damned if you lot have all the bragging rights.
[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: ATX
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Stuff.

____

PFFFF- The masked man laughed out through his vocal modulartor.

Oh man...

'Evil'. Pffffsch.

Good one.

First question: How the hell did you get this network?

Second question: Why the hell should we trust you?

Third question: Bretonia? Really? And you didn't go with the Armed Forces?

- L

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
- - {Transmission Initiated} - -

[COMM-ID]: Alexander S. Kingston
[RECEIVER-ID]: 'Curator Leviathan' - Auxesia
[SUBJECT]: RE: Stuff.

[PRIORITY]: Beta - Low
[ENCRYPTION]: N/A

Curator..

First, I have my ways. Whether you'll see that as a pro or a con is up to you.

Second, unless your files have been wiped by some data spike, your group should have information damning enough to trust me with at least initial cooperation. I don't expect Auxesia to give the green light to just any loyal member of an opponent to your allies, but I've had more than my fair share of encounters with you group, and I'd dare to say that they've been positive through and through. This is merely me trying to lend a hand without Jones breaking my leg for it.

Third, because I made my choice, and I chose Liberty. The Armed Forces may have lost a good pilot, but Liberty is my home now, as it has been and as it will remain.

Enjoy your day, Curator. I hope you are met with success in whatever goals you pursue.

Kingston, out.

- - {Transmission Terminated} - -