Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian War Cabinet || From: Dr. James Erzie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 568NS0m.jpg]

Encryption: High
Recipients: Associated Parties in Channel
Document Subject: Requesting Permissions

To whom it may concern,
It has likely been brought to your attention that an Order "Hathor" christened "Talandar" was sighted near Birmingham Station, Manchester. Firstly, I'd like to give my sincere apologies for my intrusion carrying a small Order munitions stockpile and entering your space without notice. I'm still readjusting to House space operations, as most of my time has been spent on the edge worlds.

I'd also like to introduce myself and my crew, as it is only a few personnel. I am the captain of the "Talandar," Dr. James Erzie, and Viktoria Erzie is my ship navigator. I'd like to offer any information, at near full disclosure, that you require. The "Talandar" is a heavily armed research vessel intended on repelling the constant alien threat we face as a race, and focuses on creating technology to keep those capable of the public's defense the means they require to do so. Although our mission is to create such tech, conflict and strife among humanity is something we try to avoid, as it only inhibits our progress and tears away the tools and resources we have.

Please discuss any issues and concerns, as it is in our greatest interest to have access to Bretonian space, with minimal hostilities.
Highest regards,
Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Theoretical physics, Thermodynamics
University of Cambridge

[RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION]
[Image: 8KMlXjY.png]

Dr. James Erzie,

Your case was discussed and a majority is willing to allow you to travel in Bretonia with the ship and equipment you possess. Be aware though that this is in regards to Order technologie, not including alien (Nomadic) technologie.
I wish you luck with your quest, the alien incursions are in a rise in the sector.

In service to the Crown,

Miss Sophie Clarke
Secretary to the Cabinet

[Image: 568NS0m.jpg]

Encryption: High
Recipients: Associated Parties in Channel
Document Subject: Requesting Permissions

To whom it may concern,
I've contacted you in best regards, as Bretonia has been highly hospitable as of late, excluding the few unlawful incidents since my arrival. Regardless, my stay in the region has been highly beneficial, as access to Cambridge's research facilities and the close-knit supply organizations in the area have caused my work to thrive. This, however, brings me to the issue I've encountered the most: Order technology in Bretonian space. I have not had many sour interactions with your authorities on the matter, I have had many with the general populous.

As useful as the Order Hathor's combat capabilities are to me, and the sentimental reminder it has become, it has become less useful to my work. This is why I'd like to revoke my exception of technology in the Bretonian house, and exchange it for a simple but large request: Private ownership of a "Churchill" class gunboat with suitable financial compensation to cover the vessel. Use of the vessel would follow these terms and conditions:

I hope we can reach an agreement, as Bretonia has become a place I can once again call home.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Theoretical physics, Thermodynamics
University of Cambridge