Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The people of Rheinland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: 4CmgJIT.jpg]

Subject: Join us or Die.

Sender ID: Brigadegeneral Anna Heinrich

Guten Abend,

We've demonstrated our power before, and we have done so again. These corporate pigs think themselves invincible behind such concealed installations. They are very wrong.

If you oppose us you will not survive. You will share the fate of Reutlingen. Not even your beloved Buro agents could withstand our power.

Do you really wish to stand by the corporate pigs that would sacrifice your lives and pay, just for their own well being?

Or would you support a people, a group, an idea, where there is no poverty? A people with a strong military?

One that will fight for a better Rheinland?

The choice is yours.

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...

Username removed

[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]

To: Brigadegeneral Anna Heinrich

Subject: Reply

Encryption: Default

[Image: ejECf2e.png]

You know what else is red? The prostitutes behind the windows on Hamburg.

The "Red Line" has a discount on male prostitutes who look like they could need some liberation, get to it.

[Image: h3HOjdf.png]
...FROM JOEL FAULKNER...
...TO ANNA HEINRICH...
...SUBJECT TO PEOPLE OF RHEINLAND...
...ENCRYPTION NOMINAL...

An annoying buzzing sound of the message woke me up and I'm not really happy about it. I moved my arse from my damn bed just to read message that, seemingly, was pushed to literally everyone in Rheinland. This is how you make people annoyed, not joining you - so I do bet like at least half of your recepients have this little message in their SPAM section. Not that I should even care about it, but at least have some dignity and don't spam people with such a stuff. People dislike spam. Just that. If you want to go to the people and make them join you, hire some sort of PR guy and let him speak.

Also, change the hairdresser.

No, seriously do that.
[Image: QsPXSai.gif]
Kommissaroberrant Enfield

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Anna Heinrich
.......● CC:.........................-
.......● SENDER:................Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............Planet New Berlin, Buro Auxiliary HQ
.......● PRIORITY:..............
.......● SUBJECT:..............Re: Join us or Die.

To Anna Heinrich,

How about you just go suck one and piss off, you genocidal lunatic. My good pilots were injured to your damn war games.

I'm not going to write another long winded message because its going to be the same one i sent last time.

So piss off to an insane asylum, because that's where you bloody belong.

From,

Kommissaroberrant Geoff Enfield
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: kommissaroberratkjyzz.png]
[Image: ndDPAaD.png]

Message End

Message Class: Textual

No Encryption

Priority: Low
To: Hook Onto Previous Signal

[Image: Axe.jpg]

Some of my prisoners will eat today. Some never will.

Open for Replies

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Battleship Eyjafjallajörkull, Omega worlds
Encryption level: None

Decrypting...

[Image: tDFaY9S.jpg?1]

Subject: Siegreiche Attacke [victorious attack]

Sender ID: Major Björn Mannelig

Today we achieved a great victory over the ones holding our Vaterland in chains. Many had to die, warriors on the right and the wrong side. May the gods smile upon all of them.

Our Brigadegeneral returned to the field of honor with a storm of yet unseen might, wiping our enemys from the face of Rheinland.
It makes me proud to serve with the men and women of the Armee, with those that have chosen the right path. May more people follow our banners, for it is our faith to defeat the lapdogs of the rich and the tormentors of the people of the Vaterland.

Unite under our banner, who takes up arms against us will be defeated, who supports the corporations will be crushed but who follows us will be smiled upon by the gods.

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Björn Mannelig

Encrypting...

Closing message...

[Transmission Terminated]
Receiving data..
Decrypting..
Initializing video feed..

ID: Major Lars Denis
Encryption: High
Subject: Victory.

The loud echo of Red Hessian victory horns sounding through Omega seven cannot be silenced by weak cries and complaining moans of the broken Rheinland machine and let alone some, random beyond scared Freelancers, thinking their little insults will reach the brigadegeneral ears.

Today is a day to celebrate, to sing, drink, and feast to the melody of our enemies drowning in a pool of their own filthy blood! A well deserved slaughter of corporative pigs, we add more bodies to the pile for a greater cause.

Rejoice and cheer on the great revolution, for we will take what is rightfully ours! Trailblazing our way the Armee marches forward!

Lang lebe die Revolution!

==Transmission Terminated==

Saving data..
Archiving and compressing..
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/gnTY88X.jpg?2[/img]

Comm ID: Vargan Dunkirk
Subject: Music to my ears
Encryption: LOW

Ahhh, the corporate rats squeak and the capitalists pigs oink's sounds when they burn in the flames of the revolution are simply music to my ears ! MUSIC !Burn them all down, kill them all, make them see how twisted and sick they became !The cries of widows, the screams of the frightened cowards, the tears of the weak, like a orchestra, step by step creating music that will calm and inspire anyone who hears it.

FOR THE REVOLUTION ! FOR THE RED HESSIAN !