Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Delete Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay ladies and Gentlemen.

I was wondering since i am the only Active memeber of the RFP currently, would it be appropriate to take over the leadership of the Faction until Monk returns.

What is peoples opinion?
My response is that a PM to Monk would've been more appropriate...
Ive already Pmed Monk about a a few things...no response for about 1-2 weeks
wahey there buddy...last PM i got from you was about your promotion and you got it...it is in the message dump if you care to check

You have not sent me a PM about taking leadership and this is not the place to discuss it.

But now that it is out here...Sassafras was supposed to take over but some RL issues have taken over for a bit now....as ive said before...RFP is in a bit of a holding pattern until the new version and until I can get a hold of Sass...clear?

EDIT: I am a little active too...just at hours when like 45 people are playing and those 45 are usually almost all traders. I might consider a temporary leadership shift for you since passing off my leadership has been a goal for some time. Was about to do it too until Sass just up and disappeared. I owe it to him ATM since he helped a lot with new faction page and on ideas post-4.85.
' Wrote:wahey there buddy...last PM i got from you was about your promotion and you got it...it is in the message dump if you care to check

You have not sent me a PM about taking leadership and this is not the place to discuss it.

But now that it is out here...Sassafras was supposed to take over but some RL issues have taken over for a bit now....as ive said before...RFP is in a bit of a holding pattern until the new version and until I can get a hold of Sass...clear?

EDIT: I am a little active too...just at hours when like 45 people are playing and those 45 are usually almost all traders. I might consider a temporary leadership shift for you since passing off my leadership has been a goal for some time. Was about to do it too until Sass just up and disappeared. I owe it to him ATM since he helped a lot with new faction page and on ideas post-4.85.

Sorry Monk my bad...I just havnt seen a single RFP on lately...which makes me a bit lonely..Not too mention all the Shooting crazy Traders that find it funny too shoot me with no reason.

And i wasnt takeing leadership i was Asking people what they thought about the idea since im the Most Active RFP on lately...but glad to see your still alive :D

So i guess this makes the post Obsolete.

Someone please delete it.

Thanks in Advance.
' Wrote:http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28754

*cough*

Ungh...well that dashes your looks at leadership...

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry445709

Read that...then drop the Wrath and get to learning how to survive and succeed in a Phantom.

Thanks for that Virus
Naah its been fun but i really dont think ill be able to do my job in a Phantom,

people are haveing a hard enough time following simple Cargo scan Orders when im in a Wrath..

So i guess i should Resign my Cop char seeing as only some of the RM guys havent any complaints about my Efforts.

Ill PM you all the Details Monk.
Hmm? Sorry you couldn't adapt to the Phantom. Good luck with things.