Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Patricia Lyons, Chief of Police; to your eyes only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
COMM ID: Anna Brown
TARGET ID: To: Patricia Lyons
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Greetings Chief, Anna Brown here, Captain in the Liberty Navy, First Fleet,

There is a thing that we should discuss in private. You are in power to do one thing that is important to me, personally, Liberty Navy, First Fleet, and the Republic we serve, Liberty. Somehow one man was found in crossfire, as I've seen in the evidence, Bounty Hunters threatened him and it was very rude, like they are forgetting they are in Liberty space and they need to follow the Laws of Liberty. One of your man was there, but he didn't take any action. He, by the Laws of Liberty, should fine the man that threaten that specific man but he didn't. In the logs I can see that he was afraid or whatever. Hunter even told him: "Fine me and next time I will close my eyes when you are shot by Rogues or other criminals". Just to be clear, I don't ask you to fine Hunters. I will close my eyes on their behave, and on thing where Police officer breaks the law. It's not on my important list of things. But I can't close my eyes on part where man who was threatened is being fined for nonsense for credits that he even doesn't have only because he counted on his right to be protected in Liberty space. I understand that law is a law, but when your man could make a loop hole in it to protect interest of Liberty, you can do it now for the same reasons, interest of Liberty.

I ask you as a friend in Liberty service to do what ever you can or, simply just lie that his fine is payed or whatever you wish. I need that man clear from any future charges in Liberty space, because he is important to me and one classified project in Liberty Navy. Do me a favor friend, and you can count on mine anytime you need it.

Comm channel: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=145519

Miss Anna Brown
Captain
Liberty Navy, First Fleet