Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LOVERS OF SCIENCE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
||| INCOMING TRANMISSION |||

[Image: 4MamufF.jpg]

***Now Recording***

Ahem...hmmmm...*cough* *cough*

Yes, is this thing on? Echooooo. Echoooo. Ahem. Ah yes, there it is.

Ever since the dawn of man, we as mankind have always sought higher knowledge, to improve our lives -- our well-being and survival. This thirst for knowledge has never died, and is more than ever flourishing in a world full of new discoveries to be made, and new ventures to be sought, and brought to the eyes of science.

I formally introduce myself to you all, as Dr. Steiner, head xenoarcheologist of my field, but most certainly, I assure you, I am no ordinary 'run of the mill' scientist. In fact, I'll tell you what I am.

"IM CRAZY. AND I'M MAD. WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME?"

None other than your very own mad scientist. I've been under the radar for years, hiding within the depths of the scientific laboratories, wherever you might find me, and whatever field it is, I've dabbled in it. However the most recent discovery intrigued me beyond comprehension. An alien relic, generator, of some kind, rumored to create these blue, glowing balls of light, iridescently shining and moving with a flowing and bobbing motion around within.

These orbs, when shot, disperse in what was described, an electric shock wave that dissipates, yielding a substance referred to as, "Azurite Gas". It properties intrigue me, especially its relationship with highly energetic matter.

Who other than a mad, crazy, ludicrous, scientist other than the one and only Dr. Steiner himself, who goes out to the Omicrons to study this amazing anomaly as we see here today? Well, two scientists of course, Dr. Mueller and his scientific team had a base constructed in Omicron Delta, right in the orbit of Planet Vaitupu.

[Image: JlVnK9r.png]

Of course, the place is crawling with critters, shooting at our supply transports and of course, threatening our scientists and crew. Assessments which led our venture banked on having some time before a full scale attack, however in such sun shiny spots as you see there, are obviously seen. However a disturbance reported by scientists and crew alike have now confirmed that this location will no longer work for our operations. However all the people stationed previously are safe and have been brought to the nearest station for safety long before this event occurs. Thus the safety of all our scientists are secured.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1843178

However, science finds a way, and MAD science bulldozes the path. The Omicrons are the furthest frontier for all scientists to go. Do you like danger? Impending peril? Researching something that could be the latest breakthrough humankind has seen in decades, maybe centuries? Do you like distant space, exploring relics and ancient structures? An explorer of sorts? We will be glad to have you! Do you like defending and shooting off invaders? We will gladly hire you, and PAY you highly for your service.

We call to all of Sirius, of all nationalities, if you are crazy, mad, and love science...

Join the Mad Scientists of Sirius, where will we will make mad discoveries, adventures, experiments, and of course, MAD SCIENCE.

Nobody was harmed (except pesky aliens) in the making of this message. All rights reserved to Mad Scientists of Sirius™.

||| END TRANSMISSION |||