Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Inferno's Complaint Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have had some hours on the server and in the forums for now, and I need some feedback on some things. The list will need to be expanded greatly (Im lazy and not creative)

From the Ashes - A tale of a Baffin Zoner turned Order. More or less discontinued. It lost appeal after everyone ran away from my RP.
"One" - Human AI to Gammu soloist. Will 001 make it? Stay tuned for next episode! - paused by poor RP ethics
This spot is reserved for Captain Jason Kazuo Hirlerman (Because everyone kept reading it wrong, so he is now Kusarian. Work with it.)
Phillip Jackson, C.E.O. of the SBC reserved. Unbiased news turned to a flame-fest.
Reserved for Leo Valdez, Cardamine-cursed freedom fighter. He needs Stabiline.

Morph Logs - How did these get here?
Last Dawn - The tale of a Jinkusu that came back after even Crayter did. How much do we know about our lore? None of it. That's the point. Nope, too edgy.
bjjbv this isnt supposed to be out ZNS-Templar It's a Nephilim, but also a shipyard! Will be updated with moar RP.

Updated over time, this will become.
I was told to complain here.

[Insert complaints about everything involved with Inferno as well as some unrelated griping about the current political climate here.]
Complaint noted way too late. Thread updated with a confused Jinkusu.
EVERYTHING IS 10/10

- not a sponsored post

Edit: i forgot to add the setious part. I just woke up okay

I havent seen One before, its pretty cool. Would be cool if i could meet them inrp before i leave WinkWink

Also LONG LIVE LAST DAWN
*slams fist into table, fist stuck in table*

Sorry Fish, people didn't like the Last Dawn much. So I recycled it into a more believable thing.
Magic bump. Send my your hate.