Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: =ARC=
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: c0f6d1f19f.jpg]
Neural net ID: Daniel Razenbraker
[Image: 264px-HFskull.png]

Encryption: Ruinous
Topic: Predicaments and Opportunities

I know that flaming skull can be the cause of a lot of premature prejudice against what I may or may not be, but let me make my own traits clear. I'm no blood-thirsty revolutionary and in fact I'm a legionnaire that distances myself so much from the cause that the only term people use to describe me is 'Vigilante'.

If anything, I think the only reasons I chose that path were some prejudice of my own against the Republic, all of which were largely premature and if any held water, they certain didn't warrant my response through flying their colors. Things have led me near your homes, Freeport-6 is where I have to call my port of residence, I only heard about your group through a few pilots flying for the primary Crayterian Navy complaining about your independence within my vicinity, but given what I've had a fair share in observing from them, I'd rather come to you.

This is a notice of intent, that I, a former Agent of the L.S.F and a former Legionnaire reconnaissance pilot have the desire and consideration to convert those skills into something useful for the both of us, potentially in a greater scope should you have an intelligence department. I'll stay packed light in case you respond affirmatively to this, in either case I'm waiting to hear from whoever.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: 11akidf.jpg]
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Daniel Razenbraker
Subject: RE: Predicaments and Opportunities

Mister Razenbraker,

I am surprised to hear from a person of your .. "Background". It would seem your journey has been quite interesting to say the least, none the less, a man of your skills could prove useful to our cause. In this regard and to see if this could indeed be a fruitful cooperation in the future, I would like you to head to our home, you will be met and then we will discuss things further. Task Force Athena, as I like to call it, will be checking your background further until your arrival. Do not be late.

In best Regards,

Enigma
Director of the Athena Deparment of Naval Intelligence