Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Raven, S. | From: Miyasu, S.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::>

[Image: 9yjyHbv.jpg]

"Hey Saph.

I just wanted to give you the exact amount of remains I got.
It's uhm.. right. Twenty-one of those drone remains, three Guardian remains.. - oh and three small fighter remains. You can have those too. So, just the cloak for them. We didn't clarify which sort of cloak though.

Also, I was unable to reach Izumi that quickly, the forty-four packages of data will stay safely stored elsewhere from now on. Maybe you and Auxesia are really an alternative option to Ingenuus. We'll see about this, I guess. Until then I get the stuff ready for you.

There is something else I didn't get to talk with you about though. Just a day ago was a Guardian in New York, well I got a bit too close to it and it.. appears to have made the attempt to fuse itself to my ship. I had to remove the entire left wing with a little trick, yet I am surprised that it didn't take over my entire ship immediatly. Was this just a warning? Anyways, a few small parts of the wing remained. Do you want to have them?"

In hope of a swift response,
Miyasu, S.

<::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::>
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Sapphire Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Okay. I did mention it was a fighter cloak. Concerning the Data, up to you. But it'd be nice if it didn't end up in the hands of the LSF or anything like that. We can meet up in a secret place for this. I'll disclose the time later.

As for the Guardian thing, that's highly unusual, considering they're composed of crystal. I wouldn't mind taking some.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
<::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::>

[Image: vNScV0b.jpg]

"Hey again.

A fighter cloak? That's just alright, can't have enough of those.
Concerning the data you really don't have to worry. Nobody like the LSF will get their hands on it, actually nobody who will use it for war. Except against the Nomads but this is self explanatory.

Getting the remains of the wing safely stored is a little issue I am still working on but for a short trip to some safe location it should suffice now. Only waiting for your word about when and where now but send it over other channels to me."

Miyasu, S.

<::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::>