Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Schwermetall Handel || From: The Custodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: rPertJH.png]

Kalhmera,

I believe you recall our friendly little chat outside your installation in Omega-7. I said I was going to contact you and well, here we are. I'm interested in hearing more about your company. I also want to know what can you do that can benefit both of our groups.

Yours faithfully,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos - Custodi General
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: pIyU2yU.jpg]

ID: Gerhard Stein
Encryption: MEDIUM
Priority: MEDIUM
Recipent: Icarus Augustopolos - Custodi General

Guten Tag Herr Augustopolos,
my name is Gerhard Stein of the Schwermetall Handel, I was the pilot who talked with you infront of our installation in the Omega-7 System.
First of all, let me show you our information page that you can find on the Neutral net.

What we could do for you is to supply you with unaffiliated Freelancer transports bringing food and other goods to your desired destination, in return we expect maybe some bonus credits or that you don't pirate any of our SMH- affiliated vessels.

Best regards,

Gerhard Stein

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: rPertJH.png]

Kyrios Stein,

I appreciate your willingness to help however I'm not sure if simple food products would be enough. It's still good to have some sort of external supply line going to Crete, if only so that our people can try some exotic food from Rheinland - a population of half a billion people cannot be fed by just a couple of transports as you can imagine.

I'm not entirely sure if we can verify unaffiliated freelance transports, especially if their identifications are purposefully jammed. As I understand, since your company is a subsidiary of Daumann, we can use the Freeport 5 as a transit point between Rheinland and Crete - our own transports can deliver the supplies from there if necessary. We are unfortunately unable to allow access to the Cretan docking ring for anyone we want, as you can hopefully understand.

For now, I'm going to ask for 20'000 standard units of food from Rheinland. We're ready to pay $1000 credits bonus per unit delivered to Freeport 5. Once you complete this contract we can talk further about remedying the problem of famine on Crete.

Yours sincerely,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos