Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Open Channel to the Corsairs || From: The [HA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UjhuZ80.png]

Honourable representatives and friends of the Corsair Empire.

Allow me to introduce myself firstly. My name is Shinsuke Kobayashi, of the Hogosha Association's Takarabune Conglomerate.

It has been a long time since our two factions interacted with eachother, and we are afraid our former contacts have gone...cold, so to say.
In this situation, I was asked to make contact with you all once again, and I will leave this channel open in case you need our services from us...or viceversa.

We will be waiting your answer

May the Fortunes bless your path and your pockets.
Shinsuke Kobayashi, signing off.

[Image: oYXmywP.png]
== Pinging receipients: All Corsair factions, The Brotherhood ==
You Have One Unanswered Communication from: The HA
== Adding audio note to burst==
[The Association has heard of the project for a new warship to add to your fleets. If you ever need help in delivering commodities, we will help. Just let us know.
May the Fortunes bless your path and your pockets.]

== Audio note uploaded to burst==
== Sending burst, power - 150% ==
== Burst sent ==
...-....
[Image: rPertJH.png]

Kyrios Kobayashi,

I was told that my lieutenant Evangelia Kaya had been in contact with you previously and rest assured the Custodi haven't forgotten about our friends from Kusari. The trouble is that our eyes are focused on other parts of Sirius currently, specifically the ongoing war with Bretonia.

How it is most curious that you mention a "project" of adding a new warship to the Corsair fleet. While it has not been anything concrete, my squadron had become interested in details of Corsair large shipbuilding and evidently some information must have spilled through (unless this concerns something entirely different).

Regardless, though. I've been made aware that there is space in one of our shipyards for a project of constructing a Murmillo class battleship. As far as I am aware though no solid blueprint exists for this battleship class mostly because they are often manufactured from salvaged parts. During our recent skirmishes with the Red Hessians in the Omega-5 system we realised we can salvage much of the parts left by the wrecked ships to recycle them into our own.

Those ships would require certain materials that we do not have access to and as such we would require delivery of some necessary supplies to Crete. If you are interested in this project, I will order my subordinates to assess the quantities of supplies necessary and the amount of compensation we will be able to provide for the deliveries.

Additionally, I would like to request that any further communication regarding this matter was made in a separate, encrypted channel.

Yours sincerely,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos - Custodi General