Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: 17th "Rapiers" Squadron Director Enigma | From: Michael Richard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Ms. Enigma,

Its been some time i contacted any Rapier personnel let alone you. After my recovery and medical clearance i saw many things changed. Rapiers are no more with Primary Fleet, operations halted one by one, Admiral Chandler becoming Fleet Admiral and influencing everything around her. After i assessed the situation i realised i couldnt operate within Primary Fleet anymore and formed Battlegroup Phobos. Shortly it evolved to a force of its own named Armed Republic of Crayter with Hermes Logistic Corps and Eunomia Peacekeeping Force. Now you may wonder why i am telling you all of this, consider this as an opportunity to serve the Crayter people again. As we are still lacking an intelligence department and Rapiers lacking a home and supplies, we can reach to an agreement that is benefical for both of us. I would like Rapiers to join our force and organize themselves internally within us, providing crucial intel and all the intelligence jobs as you can imagine.

Signed, Michael Richard
Rear Admiral
Battlegroup Phobos
Armed Republic of Crayter
[Image: 11akidf.jpg]
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Admiral Richard
Subject: No Surprise

Admiral,
I would say I am surprised, but that would be lying. The rise of Chandler, and the abrupt appointment of Payne forced our hand, but you would be correct. We are still in the shadows, and we continue our duty to the Republic as best we can with the assets we have, but we need to repair and rearm at better equipped ports. So I would assume that you are able to provide these. If my Agents and I join your cause, I want to stress the independence our line of work requires. We need to be able to roam without many orders and directives interfering with our work. Are you able to provide and meet this Admiral? If so, tell me where we can land.

In best Regards,

Enigma
Director of the 17th| Rapiers
[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Director,
Its one of the key elements that intelligence's independence from the Battlegroup and other elements of it. After all one cannot operate in secrecy while being in need of reporting all the things to someone. So i grant you nigh-total independence in your group's operations. Still i would require at least a notice on military relevant subjects. Regarding to supplies you may need, it shouldnt be too much of a problem as we have our own supply lines independant from Crayter Movers or CDI. I think CFV-Helios would be a good spot for you as its deep in Baffin system, out of commonly used route of Baffin-Tau29 passage. I hope we will make the Republic better, together.

Signed, Michael Richard
Rear Admiral
Battlegroup Phobos
Armed Republic of Crayter
[Image: 11akidf.jpg]
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Admiral Richard
Subject: No Surprise

Admiral,
It is good to hear from you swiftly. I agree, and of course, information and high level Intel will be shared as always. We will move to Helios and report once Task Force Artemis is set up.

In best Regards,

Enigma
Director of the 17th| Rapiers