Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bs| to the Brotherhood and Benitez of the Corsairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--- Running Order Comms ---
Source: Vice Admiral Sius 'SwissScorch' Malacos, Battleship Khonshu, Omicron 100 System
Search: Corsair Comm Units
Searching... [color=#33FF33]Comm Units Found

Connecting... Connection Established, Full Access Granted
Transmitting...

To our allies of the Corsairs,

The Order has long maintained a steady relationship with your factions, mainly the Brotherhood and the Benitez family, as we have eachother listed as allied in our reputation list. No other faction is this tied to us. In recent events there may have been some tension between our factions, however all ended well and I was invited by Elder Miguel Sephardi to his Villa on Crete to speak with the Council about the relation between our factions.

As a starting point for these discussions, I propose a communications channel directed towards Order High Command as well as the Corsair Elder Council. This would be a place for us to talk diplomatically as well as about any issues in or around the Omicrons for our best interest.

I hope you consider this as I believe it would lead to a very stable relation between the Order and the Corsairs and will hopefully bring us closer than ever before.

I thank you for your time and await your response.

-Vice Admiral Sius Malacos
Black Squadron and The Order

Transmission Complete
Sending...
Message Sent
Shutting Down...

Disconnecting: Applicant Comms
Disconnecting: Order Comms
Shutting Down Comm Device

(//ooc: Basically the idea is to make a Skype channel exclusive for Order Admirals and Corsair Elders. In the heading I said with interest to the OPG because they are not listed as allied in our faction post, but anyone who is an Elder is welcomed to join. Please let me know what you think of this idea.)