Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [ALG]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Greetings

Guten Tag, I have a request for your services in New York. After the California Gate incident, we managed to successfully repair the gate system to continue to function as normal. However due to the nature of the work, we're left with some pretty horrible waste products that I believe your company specializes in.

We require you to remove this toxic residue from Westpoint Military Academy in New York as well as any fallout material from the initial blast. As from tomorrow, we will have finished up there so the need to remove this is paramount to allow the Navy to continue their operations there.

If there are further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Yours sincerely,

Alice Cooper
Secretary
Deep Space Engineering

Event commodity and tracker will be activated tomorrow morning after the server restart. ~Sindroms
[Image: YPT8HO2.png]

Ms Cooper,

I must admit I was rather surprised to receive your message. We had, of course, heard of the mysterious breakdown of one of your jump gates in New York but I was expecting a request from the Liberty government rather than yourselves. Nevertheless, I hope that despite our many disagreements we can remain professional in this matter.

Cleanup ships have already been dispatched from our operations in Texas, while a convoy of Heavy Movers is currently making its way from Dortmund to West Point. I will only be able to give a more accurate indication of the timescale of the operation once our engineers have assessed the scale of the situation.

Erich Stohl
President, ALG.
[Image: Ao9JZ8R.png]
[Image: YPT8HO2.png]

Ms Cooper,

I am pleased to inform you that yesterday the cleanup operation was completed by ALG and our ships withdrawn from the area. Both West Point and the miasmas surrounding the jump gates have been cleared: in total, 103,347 tons of hazardous material have been transported to Dortmund by our ships for reprocessing.

The crew of the Kolmannskuppe have conducted confirmatory tests to verify that the vicinities surrounding the jump gates have been rendered safe for civilian traffic. With this, the situation is again in the hands of the Libertonian authorities.

Erich Stohl
President, ALG.
[Image: Ao9JZ8R.png]