Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Keeper Sapphire Raven, Auxesia; From: BAF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Very High
To: Keeper Sapphire Raven, Auxesia

Esteemed Ms Raven,

I would appreciate it if you could help me with a certain issue, as your intelligence gathering has so far been very helpful. I am planning to cooperate with an Outcast called Enma Loyola against the Corsairs, but her ship's equipment, which you have without doubt scanned already, causes me some concerns. Is she safe to work with?

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Sapphire Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

If you're asking if she's infested, then yes. She used to be in the Core with me. And previously was in Auxesia, as noted in this small document here.

That really depends what she's trying to achieve here, but, I don't see any kind of evidence that supports her or gives any reason to. I have no idea what her end goal is. So my answer is inclined towards an no-yes-no. I am aware she wants to rid of the Corsairs - as such is the goal of every Outcast, which may be a mutual benefit. I'm just more afraid of possible backstabs from her end, though, she is an independant entity now, leaving the National Council for unknown reasons. I have doubts she could cause colossal damage, but there's still the possibility of it. I'd say... do a vague amount of trust. She what she has to offer concerning this situation or how she can offer tactical value. Take it very carefully. It may be resourceful to let her try, as long as she doesn't involve the blues?

...I suppose it is up to you in the end, naturally. But all I can give you is the confirmation of her infestation, and hatred for Corsairs.

Though, let me guess, she reached out to the forces about that Corsair in Omega-3, didn't she? Guess she beat me. Oh well.

Side note, I'm not a Keeper. For now. Actually, wait, no, keep calling me that, it'll annoy Leviathan. Perfect.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Esteemed Ms Raven,

Thank you for the, again, useful information. Loyola and I actually planned to meet in person to discuss certain plans involving the Outcasts and the Corsairs, but your confirmation that she is infested does give me concerns. Excuse me for being annoyingly uneducated about the Nomads, but I am interested if this specific type of infestation that Loyola has is contagious, and if she might have an intention to harm Bretonia with it if it is.

By the way, you can be a Keeper between you and me, just for the amusement, but it would be courteous to refer to you by your true rank in public, which would thus be useful to know.

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
[Image: HZ1dgdY.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» LOCATION: Bretonia, New London

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hm. Alright.

The only way they can 'spread' infections is via implantation of seeds to reproduce - or the controller actually exiting the husk to transfer to the newer body. So - as long as you don't kiss her, or expose any holes in your body, you're fine. Heheheh.

Oh, and I'd say don't share the same air, just incase for airbourne seeding attempts. Although I'm kind of surprised the Bretonian Intelligence Service didn't share that with the Fleet. Huh.

Oh well.

As for the rank, I don't know. Supposedly Curator, but I am the Keeper - just off-duty. It's not common that I wake up and walk to the Command chambers, preparing for work, just seeing the others say, "Go home. You're stressed " - So. Meh. I'm loitering around in my home on Cambridge. I'm loitering around Bretonia these days. I could keep an eye out if you wish?

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Esteemed Ms Raven,

The Intelligence Service is very busy in the North, so I rarely bother them about matters that concern my own security rather than national. But worry not, I can manage thanks to you, an occasional random Outcast and sometimes hired mercenaries. Nevertheless, I am, in essence, a soldier, and I will not need your kindly suggested direct protection. You may keep enjoying your free time while it lasts, but I will need one tiny information more. It would be outrageous if I, in my age, made close contact with a girl as young as Loyola in the manner you have described, which is, of course, something I do not intend to. I do, however, intend to discuss business with her in the same room, alone due to confidentiality of the matters, so it would be very useful if I knew how to prevent a possible infestation spread. Will a hazard suit work? Light arms perhaps? Will those even be needed?

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
[Image: HZ1dgdY.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» LOCATION: Bretonia, New London

»STARTING MESSAGE«

A hazmat suit will not be required. A quick trigger finger and a weapon will suffice.

I assume there'll be guards in the room? If so, you need not worry. I was merely joking about the distance between yourself and Loyola, mainly pointing out you can't really get infected from a distance... Sorry if that was inappropriate. I guess I could have worded it without metaphors. Oh well.

It'll be fine as long as you have guards, some armor and a gun of your own. Personal space should be kept in check. Infestees tend to have a much higher reflex and reaction time - especially Cardamine users. Keep it in mind.

I wish you luck with your talks.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Esteemed Ms Raven,

Thank you, that was very useful. If you ever decide to visit the bar on the Norfolk, you might notice that the drinks are free with your ID card provided. In the future, however, please refrain from using sarcasm in a serious correspondence as this. It might be taken seriously. Better save it for the bar.

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies