Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: YZbJobX.png]

Greetings!

Hopefully, this message will reach the sales team, or the one who is tasked with the management of space vessel sales. I'm contacting you in hopes of aquiring some information first, and later on a ship, possibly. I've seen a few of your designs out in space. The freighter class that you are producing are especially suited for my needs.

In the future, I am planning to make a journey around the Sirius system. I do believe that your engineers, and mechanics have the knowledge to fit a vessel for such a long journey. The very least, the ship should have the durability to make it to the next station.

I'd like to ask for the means of aquiring the vessel, and the specifications, if the former is possible.

With kind regards.

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Chairman Pines

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Greetings Miss Lavina,

Thank you for taking an interest in OSC's Dorado passenger ferry, the vessel is currently available at Planet Curacao in the Cortez system where an "off the shelf" version can be purchased from our showroom accessable from docking area 14, though we do offer a bespoke service for those wanting a more personalised experience in which case you've reached the right person.
Unfortunately from your given specifications I cannot legally recommend the Dorado for such an endurace flight, whilst an exception ship for sightseeing and short commutes it is not durable in a combat sense as the Starlight Lounge glass canopy presents a rather obvious weak point to any hostile you may encounter. Naturally this does in no way prevent you from purchasing said ship and making aftermarket modifications (Disclaimer: Application of non-authorised parts and/or modifications to any OSC produced vessel is in violation of the Terms and Service agreement, voiding all after sale warranties) to achieve your desired specification.

However, I can recommend the Taurus armoured shuttle, a tough frontline fighter that combines the luxury of an Orbital Spa and Cruise stateroom with the combat prowess of a super heavy fighter, also available at our showroom.

I hope you have found this information to be helpful and thank you again for considering Orbital Spa and Cruise.

Yours sincerely,
Henry Pines

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

Good day Mr. Pines.

First of all, thank you for your swift, and professional response. As expected from a company with such a reputation.

While I have considered the Taurus armored shuttle, I'd prefer to avoid combat. I'm sure I could find a more peaceful way to deal with any dangerous situations, should one arise. I completely understand your cautions however, and it is more than appreciated. The Starlight Lounge glass canopy would possibly satisfy my sight seeing needs too. I would like to go against your recommendation. If the journey ends up becoming a failure at any point, nor you, or your company will be held liable for it. If I'll get back in one piece, that would surely make a good advertisement for the ship, wouldn't it?

The modifications I would be looking for are rather minor, and only include the interior of the vessel. All I would need is a comfortable living quaters, of some sort, if that could be arranged.

Again, thank your for the quick response.

Kind regards,

Lavinia Green

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Thank you Miss Lavina,

You are of course quite welcome to purchase the aforementioned Dorado for your journey, the recommendation is simply a legal requirement on our part, a buffer if you will, to protect against claims of false advertisement on part of Orbital Spa and Cruise.

In regards to interior modifications, we offer a wide variety of solutions and designs to suit any taste.
To convert a storage room to a basic bedroom starts at 50,000 (this includes a double bed, lighting, a wardrobe and chest of drawers plus decoration) to a luxury stateroom (combines two storage rooms into one large ensuite) at 800,000 credits. Naturally the amount of work required will influence the length of the processs, though simple decoration and basic addition of furniture normally takes one or two days to complete, any changes to the internal layout often demands a new chassis to be modified directly from the production line taking several weeks to complete.

We also offer a colour theme decoration as standard when purchasing from our bespoke range, if you would like to take advatange of this please let me know.

Yours sincerely,
Henry Pines

Message Ended

Good day Mr. Pines.

That is exactly what I plan on doing. You can already write my name on one of the Dorados. As for modifications, keeping it simple would be the best. Just the basics will be fine, as it should serve as a sort of mobile home for a while. Nothing too luxurious.

As for a color theme..... green would be nice. For obvious reasons, and it matches my eyes.

Kind regards,

Lavinia Green

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

An excellent choice Miss Lavina,

I believe you will find our Comfort package to be ideal for long occupation, its softer furnishings and little details really give a sense of home and of course your chosen colour will be central. The Comfort package costs 60,000 credits payable to OSC|Offshore.Account, once the funds have been received work on your ship will begin immediately and should be available at Curacao in 2 days time.

Yours sincerely,
Henry Pines

Message Ended

Good day Mr. Pines.

The said amount has been wired to the said account. The bit of extra is just in case if any complications appear.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Lavinia Green

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Good day Miss Lavina,

I'm delighted to report that your Dorado is now available for pickup at our showroom, simply give any member of our sales team your name and they will have the craft brought to the forecourt.

Please be sure to bring your personal ID, any insurance details you may have and the funds required to buy the Dorado's base hull (1,909,480 credits). If you have any issues with your new vessel do let us know immediately and I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

Yours sincerely,
Henry Pines

Message Ended

Good day Mr. Pines.

Just as this message reaches you, I should already be at the docks, and getting the paperwork done with the members of the sales team. Of course, I have all the necessary papers readied for the pick up, as well as the money for the ship. I have already seen the inside of the ship, since your men have contacted me, in order to work out the smallest details. Truly a service that I am delighted to have.

Thank you very much for your assistance. I wish you a good day, and hope your business will always stay in a perfect state.

Kind regards,

Lavinia Green