Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Tutashkhia [Alpha level Encryption]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>Incoming transmission<<<
>>Comm ID: Traders-Love<<

'ello there, as promised I will deliver a full detailed report on the battle that happened today, of course you were there to see for yourself but I'm such a fan of paper work I thought I'd send the report anyways.

I arrived on scene and the fight was already under way however they tended to hug to Manhattan's defenses until they gathered enough forces that they felt confident enough to face our force of one battleship, six destroyers, two gunboats, a bomber and a fighter. They waited until they had forces numbering four battleships, one battle cruiser, four gunboats and around eight snub craft maybe more hard to count with all the fighting going on, of course that's excluding the one's we put out of commission earlier which consisted of a Cruiser named [LN]-LNS-Integrity and two bombers [LN]-NV-Papa.5 and [LN]-NV-Papa.8.

Quote:[30.11.2016 18:45:09] Death: [LN]-LNS-Integrity was put out of action by The.Mountain.King (Gun).
[30.11.2016 18:45:51] Death: [LN]-NV-Papa.8 was put out of action by BHG|Mephistoles. (Missile/Torpedo).
[30.11.2016 18:45:57] Death: [LN]-NV-Papa.5 was put out of action by LRD-"A_Liberty_Tragedy" (Gun).
[30.11.2016 18:47:39] Death: Michael_Anderson was put out of action by Ankou (Gun).
[30.11.2016 18:57:47] Death: CR|-Hellfire was put out of action by Nasty.way.to.go (Gun).
[30.11.2016 19:07:21] Death: 5th|Mike;Anderson was put out of action by Tutashkhia (Gun).
[30.11.2016 19:04:24] Death: [LN]-ESRD|Silver was put out of action by Traders-Love (Gun).
[30.11.2016 18:58:20] Death: 5th|Mal.Reynolds was put out of action by Traders-Love (Gun).

After having taken heavy damage and having lost some weapons due to missiles and novas I tried to pull out however BHG|Mephistoles managed to intercept my ship and when the rest of the backup arrived I had to eject, so I'm safe and sound on buffalo station now waiting for the rogues to build me a new ship... shouldn't take too long I've provided them with all the navy scrap they need to make one.

Also a little joke for you, I found it quiet amusing he said this after killing one of his own, how he managed to do it I'm afraid I'll never understand.

Quote:[30.11.2016 19:18:19] Death: Traders-Love was put out of action by =LSF=Cheyenne.Mountain (Gun).
[30.11.2016 19:18:27] BHG|Mephistoles.: Try to improve
[30.11.2016 18:45:51] Death: [LN]-NV-Papa.8 was put out of action by BHG|Mephistoles. (Missile/Torpedo)

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<