Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crayter Republic || SEI DeltaBase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gcFR09w.jpg]

||||||||TRANSMISSION CONNECTED||||||||

ENCRYPTION: High #%$*#$%$*
TARGET: Crayter Republic High Command
ID: Sgt.Major Andorain
SUBJECT:
Killing Gallic's

Greetings esteemed Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler,
I call you today for two reasons,
First is to offer you a chance to attack the largest Gallic fleet assembled in years,
The second is to request your aid in attacking this Fleet as there intention is to destroy our facility within the Leeds system

I understand calling on you in this regard may be pushing our diplomatic relations, however the chance we offer you to deal a blow larger then any one has been able to do to the gallics gives me reason to believe you may indeed be interested in this request regardless.

I await your reply

[Image: 8vEUzUh.png]
Regards:
Sgt.Major Andorian
SEI DeltaBase
Sharp Edge Internationals
Intelligence Core

|||||TRANSMISSION TERMINATED|||||
[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Communique

Good evening,

Both of these reasons you have stated are good enough for me to accept for the forces of the Crayter Republic to come and aid you. But let me ask you a few things before we do this.

Firstly, whom are you, I don't recall having any contact with you're organization before, so that would come in handy. Whom am I speaking with? But not only this but you say that you are offering us a chance to attack a large Gallic Fleet which is assembling within Leeds? How do you know this first of all, considering the Bretonian Armed Forces have been fighting a war front within Leeds and the Crayterian Military have been assisting.

Secondly the Crayterian forces will always fight the Gallic forces within Bretonian space, until the attack is made for our the Tau's to be owned by Crayterian Forces once more. The 52nd Highlanders are already working within Bretonia to support the Armed Forces and The Queen. So expect a fleet to be there.

See you soon.

[Image: Sls4h7v.png]
[Image: gcFR09w.jpg]

||||||||TRANSMISSION CONNECTED||||||||

ENCRYPTION: High #%$*#$%$*
TARGET: Admiral Claire Chandler
ID: Sgt.Major Andorain
SUBJECT:
Killing Gallic's

I thank you for your swift reply and assistance in the matter at hand, your forces will be granted to the restricted space around our facility within the next hour,
As for who i am, I am Sgt Major Andorian base admin and Division leader of our gallic combat forces and bretonian Civilian Paramilitary adviser, much more information about myself can not be permitted at this time as you can understand the situation we are in, encryption coding can not be trusted at our current time of diea need.
I hope i answered enough to, for the time being satisfy you need to know more.
Commander ZooM will answer any other questions you may have regarding our faction when he is able to do so

[Image: 8vEUzUh.png]
Regards:
Sgt.Major Andorian
SEI DeltaBase
Sharp Edge Internationals
Intelligence Core

|||||TRANSMISSION TERMINATED|||||