Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Armed Republic of Crayter || SEI DeltaBase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gcFR09w.jpg]

||||||||TRANSMISSION CONNECTED||||||||

ENCRYPTION: High #%$*#$%$*
TARGET: Commodore Hana Starling-Vessel Captains
ID: Sgt.Major Andorain
SUBJECT:
Defense

Good day Commodore,
I realize our relations are very little right now but i call on you here today about a most grieves matter,
The Gallic forces are massing a fleet the size of witch we havnt seen in many a year, and there directing it straight at our facility SEI DeltaBase within the Leeds system,
I ask of you your aid in defending our facility and also offer you the chance to deal the gallics a blow like never before,
What we can offer you in return as a facility is limited as you could well guess, however what we can offer you as the Sharp edge Internationals Intelligence Core is boundless.

I await your reply

[Image: 8vEUzUh.png]
Regards:
Sgt.Major Andorian
SEI DeltaBase
Sharp Edge Internationals
Intelligence Core

|||||TRANSMISSION TERMINATED|||||

[Image: latest?cb=20120529152143&path-prefix=de]

Good Evening.

Though we maintain no formal relations with SEI at this point, we stand strongly in opposition to the Gallic menace. As such, you may count on the arrival and assistance of Armed Republic's forces. Our fleet shall re-deploy a portion of it's might to Leeds, to assist you in your struggle.

It it suggested you see to it, your defenses do not target us by mistake.

We will take this chance to strike at the Gallic when they least expect it.

Hana Starling
-Commodore, Armed Republic of Crayter

[Image: gcFR09w.jpg]

||||||||TRANSMISSION CONNECTED||||||||

ENCRYPTION: High #%$*#$%$*
TARGET: Commodore Hana Starling-Vessel Captains
ID: Sgt.Major Andorain
SUBJECT:
Defense

Good day Commodore,
Id like to thank you for your swift reply and commitment to aiding us in our time of need,
Formal relation with our faction as of now have begun and we will offer what we can in most respects,
Commander Zoom will continue the diplomatic talks with you after our current situation has been resolved but untill then i will aid you in what ways i can as the Division leader of the Gallic war front.

Your fleets will be granted access to our restricted space within the hour.

safe skies Commodore

[Image: 8vEUzUh.png]
Regards:
Sgt.Major Andorian
SEI DeltaBase
Sharp Edge Internationals
Intelligence Core

|||||TRANSMISSION TERMINATED|||||