Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sunny, {AFC} From: Steve Squigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ecCcM0J.png]
To:Sunny
Encryption: Only The Best
Subject: Long Time No Hear

Sunny,

I hope you remember me, if not maybe the name of Aces or Rico would jog your memory or one of the many business dealings we once had. Either way I've come to be notified of some of Aces' more, liberal, operations on the edge; since his sudden disappearance earlier this year. While decommissioning some of the vessels I happened upon a heavily modified Civilian Carrier, containing a very popular bar, with a very popular dancer. In the interest of rekindling our once profitable ventures I would like to offer to not only bring Aces' account with the {AFC} current, no doubt one of your dancers being quite costly to hire for long term, but also to extended her contract aboard the vessel into next year and perhaps add another one or two to the roster. Of course I have some minor demands, mostly revolving around the safety of the vessel they are serving on.

Are you willing to negotiate?

Steve Squigs

End Transmission

[Image: huf3F3t.gif]

TO: Steve Squigs

Unfortunately I don't really remember you. Though I guess you might have been someone who worked with Rico and Aces, I don't recall meeting you in person, and perhaps the only thing I can associate you with would be some deliveries.
Well then, delivery-boy, you have acquired a ship from someone I trusted and had good respect for and you would assume that transfers over to you?

Don't get your hopes up too soon.

The last time I had heard about Rico, he did not even register himself as a Junker Congressman. Yet here you are with that identification asking me for some co-operation and business. Business, I might add, with people that should have been returned back to our clubs a long time ago?
Last time I checked you all had refused to do business, insulted us, bountied our ships, and then kicked us out of your space installations. Now you want to have our women for business? You even have the nerve to give us some demands additionally??

What am I? Some kind of %$#@! you can %$#@ around? You %$#@in' make me sick. Know that?

You'll have as of now 24 hours to return that Entertainer of us at either Newport, Freeport 2, Barrier Gate Station, or Ames Research Station where we will then pick them up. If you don't, then expect the Hell Hounds to start sniffin' and knocking on your door... or the hull of your ship.

She won't be willing to work for you, bud. I can tell you that much. If YOU are not willing to co-operate with us then you might as well change her to a slave, as that is what we will be labeling the situation as.

Cheers,

[Image: ecCcM0J.png]
To:Sunny
Encryption: Only The Best
Subject: Long Time No Hear

It would have been faster to just say you weren't willing to negotiate. I'm sure I'll find someone who is.

Steve Squigs

End Transmission

[Image: huf3F3t.gif]

TO: Steve Squigs

And I'll make sure that either myself or someone else will deliver a bullet to your head or ship, slaver. Whichever is more efficient.

We don't and won't negotiate with people who disrespect our women and treat them as their own business to be negotiated with.

Then again, negotiations stopped when the Junker Congress decided to have us as their enemies.

Cheers,