Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonia Armed Forces HQ|| CC: New London Access
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: bb154ee06d.jpg]

||Neural Net ID: Alex Greenwalde||

||Location: "Orillion's Remnant", Omicron Delta System||

||Encryption: High||

||Topic: New London Access||

Esteemed High Quarters of Bretonia Armed Forces.

It's a pleasure for me to speak with you, however, the topic that I would like to discuss is not as pleasurable as it might seen.

On our regular patrol duty in Omicron Kappa system, we've detected a strange anomal readings in 4E sector. Our analytics came to conclusion that this is a Jump Hole of unnatural origins. Recently, we've got some reports of the increasing Nomad activity in this system. I think it's quite obvious that they will use this Jump Hole to invade the Capitol of Bretonia with everything they have.

So in that case, I must request an access to New London system to assist Bretonia Armed Forces in combats against Nomad forces. The access is required until the Jump Hole collapses, and by my calculations, it's going to happen in 22 hours. We understand that your relationship with the Order is sceptic, but I'm acting on behalf of myself and for sake of civilians. I will respect the laws of Bretonia space and won't spread any Order propaganda, nor I will enforce any interests of The Order itself.

- Captain Greenwalde of "Orillion's Remnant"

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
- Message Class: Textual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/U1OxmMr.png?1[/img]

Priority: Medium
To: Captain Alex Greenwalde

Mr. Greenwalde,

In this special situation the Armed Forces grant your ship access to New London under a number of conditions.
Firstly you will have to abide Bretonian law. I do not want to hear of fights between you and legal entities in our capitol.
Secondly keep your impact on the civilian population to a minimum, that includes slowing down the trade and lingering above planet New London. The population of Bretonia might get uneasy considering warships above their homes.
If you agree to this terms you will be granted to enter New London. I hope you understand why I have to insist on them.

yours sincerely
Jacob McIntire

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: bb154ee06d.jpg]

||Neural Net ID: Alex Greenwalde||

||Location: "Orillion's Remnant", Omicron Delta System||

||Encryption: High||

||Topic: New London Access||

Admiral McIntire,

We highly appreacite that you allowed us to operate in New London system until the Anomaly collapses. We won't interefere with any civilian trafic within the system, we will mostly sit at the Anomaly itself and watch it.

This is your land and when I sent his communication, I was completelly understanding that I will have to abide Bretonian Laws while operating within it. I can't speak on behalf of the other members of Secondary or Primary fleet, but I guarantee you that Remnant won't cause any trouble.

With veneration,

- Captain Greenwalde of "Orillion's Remnant"

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED