Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: .:j:. Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: 1zhyYKU.png]
[Image: JlGM1L5.png]

ID: Admiral Victoria Knight
Recipient: Junker congress
Subject: Gratitude and initiating communications

Loading Message
[Image: 8njrQyK.png]

Junkers,

Now I am certain that the Hackers have explained everything that is necessary or otherwise we wouldn't have been able to pass those defenses unharmed.

As we are currently staying in what we can easily call your system, I would like to make proper introductions. I am Admiral Victoria Knight and I lead this Battlegroup or what is left of it. We do not intend any harm to you and we are glad to hide out from Navy prosecution for now. I am certain you have noticed the destruction of the Harmony's accompanying ship, the Discovery inside your system. It was shielding most of the battlegroup from the Navy's attacks enabling us to run here.

We do not intend to stay long but as we are on our own now it is at the time to make proper relations with the groups that rule the edges of Liberty that we didn't use to patrol back then.

Still we need some supplies that we trade with the various groups that we used to call criminals. But if you worry for increased traffic- that is a thing we also try to avoid to not aler the Navy to our position. There is also a few of the Discovery's escape pods that have been spread all over the system that we wish to retrieve.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Admiral Knight out.

[Image: gGJCGUi.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: ecCcM0J.png]
To:Admiral Victoria Knight
Encryption: The Best Money Can Buy
Subject: Greetings

Admiral,

The Arbiter, Bill Hickok, is currently deep in the Omegas. My name is Steve Squigs, I am the Adjudicator of the Puerto Rico System; and until Bill returns I have been made available to assist your group.

To your immediate concerns, SAR has been called and all local pilots have been advised of the situation, any pods that are recovered will be taken to Junker's Town for medical assessment. While I have been told to make your group feel welcome within our system your groups presence is highly unusual and has raised quite a few eyebrows. When Bill returns I would expect he would want to hear the full story.

Lucky for you I'm hourly and I'm not interested in stories. Provide me with a list of required supplies and I will see that they are delivered and made available for your use.

Welcome To Puerto Rico,

Adjudicator Steve Squigs

End Transmission

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Adjudicator Squigs,

If your "Arbiter" wishes to hear more then he gladly can. I will take my time to explain it then. Thank you for the assistance with those pods. I will send a shuttle to pick them up.

But as you ask so openly, we are indeed in dire need for supplies despite our Unioner and Hacker... friends helping us out. There is a bit of a need for Engine components and medical supplies. If we could agree on a way to receive those from you, we'd be most grateful and I am certain that our battlegroup can be of service to you.

Admiral Knight out.

Transmission Ends

Admiral,

Junker's Town Station has some medical supplies available on Section 3 Deck 5. I will speak with the harbor master about having some set aside free of charge. As for the engine components we'll need some time to reach out to our contacts in Liberty. Capital Ship engine components tend to cost a pretty penny, and I'm not to sure Bill is keen on having that charged to his account. You have a way to fund this pretty little group....right?

Adjudicator Steve Squigs

End Transmission

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Adjudicator Squigs,

Thank you for your offer. Snce our whole battlegroup needs to be stocked it's more about utilizing your supply lines than just simply buying a small load of supplies.

Though we have some monetary reserves I'd prefer to save those up for an emergency. There is something we can offer though and that is an experienced, well equipped fighting force. I am certain that there are people making you trouble, maybe even those that we count among our enemies.

Are you up for a trade in that regard?

Admiral Knight out.

Transmission Ends

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycTZ2eHIxbVRjaDg]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYU45bkc5TktuLVU]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyZlFQWkVjLV9wek0]

Howdy Admiral Knight,

I'm sure yer aware, LSF ain't been no friend of ours fer some time. It were surprisin fer us to hear 'bout y'all from the Hackers. Liberty must be in a sad state fer somethin like this to happen. I been out in the outer rim of Sirius establishin trade an contract. Steve's a good feller what can take care of y'all 'til I make my way back. I'd like to meet with y'all upon my return an figure out exactly what yer needin from us. Git some rest an I look forward to talkin with y'all.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycEd3b1p4QWZjUDA]

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Arbiter Bill,

I think I understand your mistrust for the LSF agents that are with us but the major part of our Battlegroup consists of the Navy Battlegroup Harmony. I don't know if that changes things for you.

If you are interested in meeting us though then that won't be a problem as we aren't too far out yet. Just let me know when you return.

Admiral Knight out.

Transmission Ends

Admiral,

We have established a supplier for your engine components and medical items. From here on you'll be granted access to no more than 1,000 engine parts, 250 Med-Stasis Bands, and 500 units of Pharmaceuticals weekly. Please keep in mind that the engine components that we are able to supply you with aren't rated for Capital Class Use. Those components would have to come from Norfolk and as much as I like to pretend I'm friends with everyone there are certain things out of my grasp.

As for earning your keep, firstly I would like if you kept me in the loop about your activities within Puerto Rico, for the duration of your stay at any rate. Secondly if you would be so kind as to file some paperwork for me. That will grant you access to our bounty board where you can earn credits from us. Preferably removing Liberties Xeno infestation. Finally, if you happen to see a vessel within Rico by the call sign of Velocity, destroy it.

The first load of supplies will be made available for pickup on the 10th.

Adjudicator Steve Squigs

End Transmission