Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Eidolon Wraith Commander || CC: Reasons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: bb154ee06d.jpg]

||Neural Net ID: Alex Greenwalde||

||Location: "Orillion's Remnant", Omicron Kappa System||

||Encryption: High||

||Topic: Reasons||

Let's sort this out.

Everything I knew about you and your battlegroup is that you're the agressive represents of The Core and that you must be shot on sight. Nothing else. Personally, I find it strange and suspicious. Neither Golanski, nor anybody else managed to elaborate this mess or even tell me the truth. So everything I'm asking here is reasons. The reasons of hostility between the Order and your battlegroup. Please, don't hesitate and tell me the exact truth. Golanski's paranoia is a known issue. Since he was ellected as the Order's Grand Admiral, everything went wrong. He was always lying. He was classifying everything he could classify. The operation in Independent Worlds, the alliance with Crayter Republic, and, speaking of which, the incedent between The Order and your battlegroup, I'm not the one that shoots everything on sight without detailed reasons, so I want to know them.

- Captain Greenwalde of "Orillion's Remnant"

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Sapphire Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

We're hostiles because your Leader is a megalomaniac moron with an ego issue, driving the Order into a conquest through the Omicrons. We're not the Core, and never will be.

Oh, and you can stay out of Bretonia space. I already killed five of your Osiris pals. Do your "heroic defending" in Kappa. If I see you again, I'm destroying your ship and using the scrap as my new doormat.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: bb154ee06d.jpg]

||Neural Net ID: Alex Greenwalde||

||Location: "Orillion's Remnant", Omicron Kappa System||

||Encryption: High||

||Topic: Reasons||

Well... I was expecting for that kind of reply..

So you say that you blew up Five Osirises today? That's a lot of idiots... However, I mentioned that I don't shoot things without a detailed and proper reasons. Hence why I told to my crew to diactivate all weapons, when we met for the first time. Though, it's a shame to see that almost everyone in the Present Order is a blind idiot.

You said that my "leader" was a megalomaniac moron... I can't remember Orillion being this kind of person. There is a huge difference between him and this "Humanity Protector". Casper was the real leader of the Order, but this maggot is just... Drowns the Order into a big and deep swamp.

Mind the individuality, miss Raven. It is indeedly a rare thing nowadays, but it still exists. Although, since you asked me to stay away from Bretonia, I will respect your position here. I hope that we will meet each other again... Under better circumstances.

- Captain Greenwalde of "Orillion's Remnant"

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED