Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sapphire Raven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Orl3bfu.png]
...incoming.transmission...directing.nodes...
...barrier.gate.relay...vergil.translation...verbose...
...text.feed.only...

Ms Raven,

Perhaps you didn't exactly expect a transmission from me, however after certain events which happened inside Wisp Innovations I had to keep my head down for a long while. Now there are things going on with which I need help from anyone I can get it and it just so happens that your goals seem to align with mine, as expected by the time when

I kept my eyes and ears open and while I didn't learn much, I heard the name Auxesia several times on Barrier Gate and Manhattan. I also remember the time you, Hunt and the rest of your little tea party invited me for a visit to Alpha. It was certainly admirable.

You see, in my hands I have a piece of technology which could be very useful to you and humanity in general. It was a result of silent cooperation between many groups of people, the pinnacle of research done by Wisp. I also have with me the project leader who made it possible.

This has to be shared with someone who can make it useful. I am little more than just one person and Cryer is a gigantic conglomerate that can and will silence a single voice if necessary. They want to keep it to themselves and I would not believe them just for one second about their grand, charitable plans.

I'm not going to say more over the Net. If you want to see this technology in action for yourself, name the place and time, I'll make sure to get there whenever convenient.

Sincerely,
"Fairchild"

...sigterm...closing.uplink...
...disconnecting.relays...signal.shut.down...
...transmission.termiated...

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Sapphire Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Good day, "Fairchild. "

I am interested in what you have to offer. I believe we can arrange a meeting in Bretonia, Planet Cambridge. An agent will meet up with you at the Spaceport to guide you to the dedicated facility's location. Worry not about defense, as we'll be present with multiple guards on the site. Oh, and I won't be present. One of our Venators will be there to oversee this demonstration.

I hope the location suffices, if not, do tell.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: kOTR3zP.png]
...incoming.transmission...directing.nodes...
...barrier.gate.relay...vergil.translation...verbose...
...text.feed.only...

Ms Raven,

I'll be there.

Sincerely,
"Fairchild"

...sigterm...closing.uplink...
...disconnecting.relays...signal.shut.down...
...transmission.termiated...