Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
»» Transmission: Video corrupted. Audio only.
»» Location: Baffin, I-401
»» Receiver: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
»» Encryption: UNKNOWN
»» Subject: Information

Dear Miss Chandler

I hope this message will reach you. My videocommunication is still damaged so i hope you will get at least the audio. You need more information about me? I will start from the beginning. I was build by the Gammu AI for the Zoners to defend the Freeports in the Omicrons. The AI was designed to have full control over the ship, so you don't need a crew. The only crewmember was the captain. My mission started at Freeport 7, around 800 A.S. It was all quite like every day. Only some transports and Freelancers. But then "They" appeared. Nomads. Many Nomads. They attacked the Freeport and me simultaneously. We had no chance. The Freeport was destoyed and the ship suffered heavy damage. My captain was close to death so he went into one of my stasischambers. I was alone since this day. I drifted around for over 20 years. Alone in the darkness. One year before my rescue, my Medical Unit onboard created a human body. I still dont't know why. I merged with this body. Since that day i can feel like a human. I am now a human but i still have the full control over the ship
The Arcadia, a mobile Freeport, found me in Sigma-17. Cpt. Dross rescued me. He saved me and my captain. I can't tell you more about the backround of my creation. I am still a bit *she coughs* i don't know how i should describe it. Feelings, emotions.... all these things are new for me. I... can't answer more at this moment. I need time for me. But. If you ever need help against the Nomad threat... call for me and i am here. If you have more questions, just ask. I'll try to answer them.

Lastly, I would like to have your permission to move freely into Coronado. That was it for now.
Iona signing off.

»» Transmission: Terminated