Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Doctor Johnathon Beck | CC Agent Circe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ship ID: ERROR
Personal ID: Agent Sierra Omega

"Hello Doctor, it seems you were recently contacted by one of..well, my bosses. My name is Sierra Omega, leader of the Special Operations at Black Watch. Me and my crew have been tasked with keeping an eye on you as you progress with my bosses task, and as such, we will dispatch another Black Watch agent to support you when needed or as we see fit."

"We here at Black Watch will follow you closely behind as you do as tasked by my boss, that being said, mister Beck, your new mission is as followed. Locate the place where the Siren sings the loudest and her subject's temple stands, seek out more answers once your there.."

"As for us, here at Black Watch, were going to give you a secondary task...a more..classified one. We need medical surveillance information from those you work with..mainly so we can keep a closer eye on you, and while this might seem like a bit much to ask, its for the greater good as you asked.."

"That said, Agent Circe has been dispatched to your location to help you out. Use her as you see fit but do not harm her. She will relay information back to the Black Watch, and from there, to our leaders in the military..let us know when she arrives, and then we'll update you further."