Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Independent Neuralnet Department | 001
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Estefania Casta
Trafalgar
New London

[Image: idbvQoy.png]

Hola. Suspicion caught my mind when Kelly told me we got a transmission from the IND. I mean, she must've been kidding, right? Here I thought she finally found her sense for crude homour that inherits most true Maltese. And yet I'm here, contacting you over a long forgotten frequency. Never imagined the cycles of the void to spin in my favour giving me the chance to actually talk once more to people that were a grand mark during my younger years. People that, besides the few chosen of Ishmaels citizens, ever got to meet the Legend himself personally.
Hansen was mentioned to've contacted us. What's next? You'll tell me Jethro is still alive? We shall discuss this further on a more private meeting, as I can't await to see the dead people for myself. Still running Wall Street?
I took the freedom to open required separate communications for you, as you can see, it's the more secure option if we're establishing the channels. As far as business was mentioned, I'm afraid I've to tell you that Nacion is currently run by less than desireable individuals, again more focussed on their own wealth than Nacions health. Ghosts are occupied with trying to keep what's left of once great Nacion together, before -their- influence absolutely corrupts our society. But that shall, for now, be none of your affairs. Sadly, should you keep truth in your words, you'll confront yourself one day with our internals, as business is very much dependend on who you're on terms with. Guess I don't need to tell you how it works.
In other words, welcome back to the game. It's played rougher than ever. If you're the Department I remember, then Ghosts squadron will have quite the contracts available to discuss.
Should you've any questions, ask away. I'm certain there's no answer missing in our archives.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
'Stefania Casta.
[Image: b7ee0011-d33f-47b0-a577-7d9a08c5a6fd_zpswsdb7gdx.jpg]

Dear Miss Casta,

please excuse me for not contacting you earlier. Please do also accept my apology, we have rerouted the signal to a safer comm-node. The old frequencies, although still military state of the art, no longer meet our definition of security. But let's skip the introduction.
See, with my first attempt to contact the Nation of Malta after all these years, all the struggle and all the hard work we have been through to get back to you, I have been expecting a little more than the heartless reply from the person claiming to be an "Administrator" of some Intelligence Division I have never heard of before. Then, within the same breath I am also being accused of running business with the Corairs. What am I going to think about all this?
I am deeply interested in what happened in the past four years. Also, if you don't mind me asking, I would like to ask a mere personal question aswell. What happened to Administrator Jameson?

I am though very happy to see that some people yet have not forgotten who I am and what my company is.. or was representing. After all the years of a flourishing relationship I really have to wonder what might have happened to your people in the past five years, that a fully grown woman does not know about the Independent Neuralnet Division.
For now I can only assure you, that the IND will provide anything you are in need of. Diplomacy with your National Council will be a pain in the... pardon me, the tea is ready.

Hoping to hear from you soon, Miss Casta.

P.Hansen

P.S. Mister Jethro is alive and well.
Estefania Casta
Trafalgar
New London

Hola. Appreciate your caution. Don't mind interferences within your frequencies as Kelly is on decoding your encryption-key. Can't be too discreet these days, I take you'll understand. It reads as you had the questionable pleasure to meet the self-proclaimed National Council already, going by your words with what they refer to as Corsica Intelligence Division. A mere shadow of what we've left behind with Corsica Sanctum if you insist on knowing. They honestly believe the data and material they found is current state of technology and intel, yet it's nothing more than irrelevant information. Nacion itself, and with that what likes to call itself National Council, has hardly any knowledge available to events and encounters of the past, which may explain their lack of understanding when it comes to reencounters with dead people. Ghosts squadron took the archives with it, sealing off literally all relevant data on the last century from everyone outside itself.
I'm afraid I've to tell you that we don't know where Jameson is gone. He literally had disappeared from one day to the next and is lost ever since. Ghosts squadron is still occupied with tracing down the last missing remnants of his research to secure it from the all too eager newcomers.
Apart from that, you'll likely have to face the consequences of us shadowing over Nacion, leaving daily business for now to those unfit. Be aware that we're still the sword and shield, yet you'll need all your conviction to muster yourself through Ishmael's current governing body to finally getting to work with us. I'd advise ignoring them, but that's unlikely to work out for you on the long run. Those individuals lack of willingness in mastering the past, either by their own determination or actually relying on those that witnessed it first hand, and false belief in their nonexistent knowledge is an understatement, if I ever saw one. Your best bet is to execute an act of assassination, to the glory of Nacion that once was and will be again.
If you won't mind to attend a business dinner with me, than I'll be inclined to take your offer on it.

Salutes.
'Stefania Casta.
[Image: b7ee0011-d33f-47b0-a577-7d9a08c5a6fd_zpswsdb7gdx.jpg]

Miss Casta

it is my pleasure to see you again! Naturally there are many things to talk about. A meeting would be appropriate at least and yet the best I can offer myself.
However, as the future of the IND within Maltese sovereign space is at stake, I'd like to either postpone a meeting in person or, and this would be your call, move such a happening to a safer harbor. For Instance Freeport 10 in the Tau Systems. As we speak I am moving one of my personal Yachts to the Freeport to fulfill the required standards for such a meeting. You are to choose the time of the meeting, I will put you on my priority list so your call gets forwarded to my private apartment right away so there is no delay.

I hope to hear from you again, Miss Casta.
At times like these, a friend in Malta is desperately needed!

Peter Hansen

Estefania Casta
Trafalgar
New London

Hola. I'm charmed by your concerns. The same as I remember, always on the watch. You shouldn't paint the Departments future in such colours. We've seen many like the National Council make their appearance before and vanish again into the myriads of darkness, left out from the delight that'll fall upon us beyond the gates of Acheron. The professionals step aside and watch them burn through each other and themselves, pick up the ruins they left and move on.
Your proposal is accepted, yet I've to remind you that Freeport Ten literally is an maltese installation. The Zoners around there are granted their so desired neutrality by our blessing, allowing them to even harbour hostile forces, the only decency still there with Nacions current governing forces. Although I believe they wish to lift this gift in their crusade fostering their own people and destroying Nacions relations even more. Shasta Skyhook is the obvious choice for us. The Discordians got into serious trouble with the newcomers recently again, so we'll not get disturbed by any of those trying to shove you into submission or war there. As an alternative, I can always offer you a spot on our diplomatic flagship, the Aether.

Salutes.
'Stefania Casta.