Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Corsair council of Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sender: Padre Francisko Loyola
Topic: Mass grave in Kappa

Respectable Elders,

There was sudden sad discovery in omicron kappa system near recently formed and dissipated jump hole. Plenty of damaged frozen escape pads have been found with many dead pilots. suspected that belong mostly to House pilots who came to Kappa for whatever reason that cost their lives at the end. Zoners on omicron delta freeport are harvesting that mass graveyard and storing remains on freeport.
As i am priest and Lord say that we respect dead, whoever may be, i have taken on my responsibility to invite Bretonian House authorities to organize one convoy in 24 hours and pick up all and Transfer to New London. I have informal contact with them for some time, and Bretonians donated almost 80 million credits willingly till now for building orphanage of Santa Marta on Crete (there is account of project outgoing in neural net), at least we can show grace in this symbolicall manner.
I am in space, coordinating operation. Forgive my initiative, but i cant allow those remains beocme the target of organ dealers, mad scientists or some sect worshipers. Hope that council will, until official response send some pilots to oversee whole operation, and if father Francisko done something misguided from prospective of Elders, i am ready to be judged or trialed for whatever reasons you find.

God bless us all, let we show mercy in little, thus His grace reward us greatly in secret - apocriphs of saints