Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Omicron Supply Industries board of direction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission . . .

Encryption: HIGH
To: Omicron Supply Industries
Sender ID: Jacob Harley
Sender Location: Planet Gran Canaria, Omega-49

Opening Transmission . . .

Greetings, dear workers of OSI

my name is Jacob Harley, I am a freelancing businessman who is trying to find valuable contacts and maybe shareholders in the Omegas and Omicrons, before I continue, let me give you some small intel on me.
I am of libertonian origin and mostly work with buying/selling civilian and occasionally military technology, my biggest partner is a friend of mine who works for Daumann Heavy Construction.
Since there are not many possiblities for civilians in the far Omegas and Omicrons i wanted to see some other ways.
Omicron Supply Industries seems to be the best way to get cargo hauled from A to B in dangerous areas so I see you as the best possible partner.
However, I am used to working with wealthy individuals and thus would like to know where you're standing in terms of finance, of course, if your business doesn't want to, an exact amount of money does not have to be given.
I got the chance to talk with one of your employees today, a transporter named OSI-Tilapia who already told me a few minor things.
As much as i appreciate that, information from higher office is worth quite a bit more, I am sure you understand.
An issue I noticed is your conflict with Rheinland, my most important business place, now, there are tons of opportunities for you if you would be able to work there, maybe I can arrange negotiation.
Of course this would need to be set with my partner at Daumann, who needs information too.
First, I know you used to work with the Hessians, do you plan on any further activities with unlawfuls in Rheinland, don't be afraid of that question, in fact, let's say 'I know how profitable this can be'.
Furthermore it is necessary for me and him to know 'Is it worth it?' in other words, what can you contribute to the economy there so we all would have a useful working ground, how valuable are you, this is what I need.
As Freelancer I have the great opportunity to choose who I work for, I used to work for several businesses for a short time to see it myself so I know how to place shares.
Of course this all only works if you are interested, I am open for the questions you will bring me.

Signed, Jacob Harley

Closing Transmission . . .
[Image: Vontransbar2.png]

To Mr Harley

I will be frank. We will not be working together with you in the foreseeable future and i will explain to you why.
Your an unknown entity, a freelancer with no real credit behind their name, asking for financial and diplomatic information from us, sensitive information we don't share lightly with trusted partners let alone some pilot off the streets of liberty. The fact you quite brazenly ask of the information as if somehow just for being a "businessmen" makes you somehow entitled to such is laughable. You carry yourself like some sort of back alley black marketeer with your "friend's" in places and "i know how profitable it can be". I also find it amusing you seem to think that because our ban in Rheinland is a problem for you that you offering to be a mediator for negotiation is somehow going to make us jump on board onto whatever illegal dealing it is your planning.
So to reiterate. No business will be made between yourself an OSI.
I bid you a good day

J Voncloud OSI Director
[Image: transmission_omicron_bottom.png]