Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Armed Forces High Command |Secure|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JWZTtWh.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Good Day Admirals of the Bretonian Armed Forces. before i begin i wish to humbly pay my respects to Her Majesty the Queen and i hope she is in good health. I am 5th Captain Jonathan Kalh of the Amenhotep "Osiris" Class. I have heard and even seen with my eyes the Jump Hole that was created by Auxesia into Omicron Kappa. While i respect your decisions in your own House i do advise caution. Nomads could have possibly passed through and more problems could arise. I wont pretend to hide who i am. I have experience with Nomads and how they operate. I am hereby asking permission to have more "frequent" access to New London to scan and search the system for Nomadic Traces. My Osiris is capable of deeper scans then most ships. This also serves as a bonus to the Bretonian people. If the Gauls do attack you will instantly have support from the Amenhotep. I hope we can work something out, until then stay safe.

Signed -

Captain Kalh
Commanding Officer 5th|LNS-Amenhotep

-For Liberty
[Image: G3FZABZ.png]
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
To: Captain [Name?] Kalh, LNS Amenhotep, 5th Fleet

Honourable Captain Kalh,

It is a relief to see that you are alright. It did not cross my mind that you would betray the Order and defect to the Liberty Navy, along with your whole crew and ship, while I was ordering fire at the Amenhotep. As I told you at the time, it was merely business, and nothing personal. Fortunately, the events have unfolded as they have, and I will treat you accordingly.
Your judgement about Auxesia might or might not be justified, but I find it thoroughly influenced by the viewpoint of the Order captain that you used to be. It is true that they helped us conduct an experiment, it is true that it succeeded and it is true that a small number of Nomad ships came through the jumphole, but we had no difficulty suppressing them, and even made sorties into Omicron Kappa, where the jumphole led.
I approve your request, but not because of the Nomads. It would be very convenient to have a whole additional battleship at disposal in New London should the Gallic Royal Navy invade a neighbouring system, or the capital itself. You have access to New London, but please do not wander away from the trade lane network unless there is a an enemy that has. You may moor with Southampton should your ship need repairs. And please have in mind that peace negotiations between Auxesia and the Republic of Liberty are ongoing.
Bretonia is looking forward to your arrival.

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Admiral Hall, I was wondering when one of my Communique's would be answered by you. And as you stated in your reply, Its just business. As for Auxesia and your obvious concern for them. You have my word i wont cause them harm while in Bretonian Space. If anything i will support them should there be a need for it. I will respect the Laws of Bretonia as i am but a guest here. Oh i almost forgot. I took a trip into Inverness before i was making my way to New London and decided to help the Crown in clensing of a Rouge Destroyer. Call sign was "DeathCollector" His name seems fitting since there is nothing but scrap at his destruction sight. Until our next meeting Admiral. Stay safe.

Signed -

Captain Kalh

-For Liberty

Admiral Hall, Upon entering New London i stopped by Planet New London. Please take a look at This You might want to inform the Landing Pad Authorities to confiscate this cargo. I failed to stop him from mooring to New London Docking Ring. There still might be a chance to stop him.

Signed -

Captain Kalh

-For Liberty