Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »To: Steve Squigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Sapphire Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hey there Steve-o.

Say, I couldn't help but notice a particular lady-cute-girl on one of your vessels. Would a lonely gal like me be able to, perhaps, recruit her... expertise to exercise on my ship, The Wraith? My reasons are personal, it's a bit embarrassing to talk about, y'know. Human nature. It gets awfully quiet on here. It'd be fun for the family.

Of course for this, I'd be willing to - ehrm - offer a sum of $30,000,000 for her relocation to my ship. What do you say?

Please don't judge me.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: ecCcM0J.png]
To: Sapphire Raven
Encryption: Better Than Usual
Subject: Fun and Games

Raven,

There are a few things I need to clear up with you before I run this by Helga. Firstly is cost. Helga is an independent contractor working aboard the Phantom Harbor. We pay her close to 75,000 credits a show averaging about 1.5 million a month. While I'm willing to let her leave our employment you would, at minimum, have to match her monthly take home before tips of course. Secondly, she isn't called Helga "The Hefty" for nothing. We had to install a special generator to lower the gravity field to about 1/3 of normal, but rest assured she is exceptionally flexible. In fact there was this one time I put a credit card in my mouth and she.....well, ahm, moving on. Finally, her original employers are looking for her so much so that they have involved LPI who is currently demanding information from Bill. So, let me know what you think and I'll let Helga know that your interested in her services.

Steve Squigs

End Transmission

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Sapphire Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Pffff.

People are people, and you wouldn't believe what we hide from the authorities. We can easily raise her salary up to 150,000 per show. We appreciate the people who have the ability to keep morale of the workers up.

Gravity isn't... an issue, it helps living with robots who can control that. So, how about it?

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: ecCcM0J.png]
To: Sapphire Raven
Encryption: Better Than Usual
Subject: Fun and Games

Raven,

Helga has agreed to provide services to your vessel and crew. We'll contact you via direct comms to arrange transfer.

Steve Squigs

End Transmission