Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cristina Martelli [Highly secured channel]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: aG0vFuM.jpg]

COMM-ID: Rosa Veraz , Maltese Exiles Overlord
TARGET-ID: Cristina Martelli, Maltese National Council President

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

Martelli, our.. Malta's President.

This message might be an unexpected surprise. No need to worry though.
I am merely going to ask and tell you a few things, if you reply to them or not is your own business. I know you have your doubts about me and the people under my command but I can tell you one thing: We are the real intelligence service you need.

You must have realized by now how manipulative their kin is. They won't stop until they get what they want. They want Malta.
You are in their way. They had and still have agents inside your ranks, I warned you back then. You didn't seem to listen. Hope you don't mind reminders.

Now to my questions:

What happened to the infectees I murdered? Who took care of their bodies? The CID? If yes you were a fool to let them do this. Let me guess, they were confirmed as normal maltese people? I can give you the real evidence. Proof that they were infectees who planned to coup me.

Second question.. I got to know just a tiny bit more about who replaced me. A Gaul. How cute. Who did propose her? Enma? I could bet. A little willing slave of hers, hah. Well well.. third and last question.. are you ready to stay in touch with me? I can provide you with more information about people like the 72nd Fleet or the Ghosts than the CID ever will. Don't forget I still have your database, as well as a database the National Council can only dream about. I can offer you assistance in times of need, all for the sake of an independent Malta leaded by Maltese people who just wish to serve their own race. Independent and with a goverment free of Slomon K'Hara influence.

Do NOT let them have Malta, Cristina, stay strong. For Malta, for our alls sake. Call me if you need help, I will get whoever I can to help you if needed.

- Rosa Veraz, Maltese Exiles Overlord

TRANSMISSION ENDED