Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To; Jared Nomak, CC: The Commune
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--------
|Incoming Transmission
|ID: Bassam Hussaini
|Location: Unknown
|Encryption: BBL-220
--------
[Image: 5HDNYC3.jpg]

Nomak. Friend, comrade...brother.

You can't even imagine my joy at speaking these words after so long. It seems like centuries since we last spoke and I wish to apologize, though this was by no means my choice. I allowed my hubris to get the better of me, and some hostile elements managed to deprive me of my freedom for a time. Though not for long. No cage can hold me forever, no matter how meticulously crafted.

Though somewhere in the back of my mind I half-expected a band of the faithful to swoop down to my rescue, I did consciously realize you had little to no means of locating me, and I bear you no ill will for this. One must always rely on himself first and foremost after all.

After I regained my freedom I chanced upon a wing of our pilots who pointed me in the right way. A most fortuitous event.

I see much has changed during my absence, and some of it gravely disturbed me. Our enemies are many, and our friends are few. Though it matters not, I have utter confidence that we will prevail by whatever means necessary.

Again, it saddens me that I left you alone in these dire times, but despair no longer for I have returned from my tribulations stronger and more driven than ever. A new, stronger voice illuminates me now, this time coming from within my own being, and it tells me our success is guaranteed.

But I digress. I'll be seeing you in person soon my brother, and we'll speak in more detail then.

|Transmission Severed
[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]

Accessing channel

Source ID: Jared Nomak

Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg
Video feed: Activated.

Brother...

Here I stand, looking at you message and I still cannot believe.

I was looking for you... all these years. I didn't stop but damn it, you were well hidden.

You cannot imagine the joy I currently feel, but I also feel angry. You could've left some traces you idiot! Eh... pardon me, brother. I hope you are all right and that they did no harm to you.

I was looking for the rest of our brothers and sisters from Samarra but I had no luck. It seems that they are all gone, dead or caught but your appearance, gives me hopes.

A lot happened while you were absent. Malta changed it leadership like socks which sadly, right now takes it's effect. Our old friends from Malta were pushed away by these new heretics who even do not know what we did for their home while they were still learning how to even fly a ship...

My brother, we shall speak when we meet. This is just one part of whole story. There is yet more to be discussed and I need you to be together with me like in old times. There's a storm in front of us, and dark times are coming.

I will be waiting for you, safe skies.