Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to [TAZ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<-INCOMING TRANSMISSION->

->Origin: Unknown

->Transmission Trace

->Predicted Route: Unknown, Ainu, Tsushima, Nago, Shasta

->Destination: Malacalypse-666, Bafflin' system

Zoner, We need to speak.

I will be brief. Myself and our benefactors seek to speak with the individual known as 'Malacalypse-666', regarding potential... relations between our two organisations. I cannot state specifics at this time due to the potential monitoring of these channels by... non-beneficial entities.

Indeed, the Zoner economic powerhouse is far more beneficial to us then any military force at this point, and your organisation has attributes highly desirable to us. Unfortunately, we cannot state who exactly we are over these unsecure channels, so all I can ask is that you state your interest to us.

We have an -ambassador- in the Bafflin' system waiting. More indepth communication will have to take place directly. It will reveal itself should you show interests. I hope to speak openly to you in due time.

-Signed; Your Benefactors

End of Line

<-Transmission Cut at Source->
Dear Messrs. Benefactor,

Your request has been placed in queue, estimated time until an operator can assist you is...

35 hours 10 minutes...

Oh, turn that bloody thing off!

Alright, then Bennie.. sounds interesting, but..

..why do i feel like a menu entree you're looking at with interest at Xao's Chinese Palace?

I see all these ways that you can use the Zoners to advantage, and a bit of chops-licking in the background..

Reminds me of that old tale from the annals: "To Serve Man". Check it out, you'll love it!

And since I make it a policy not to put out on the first date, tease me a little here, eh?

Woo me. Send flowers. And chocolates! Dark!

Then I'll consider meeting you in person.

Regardies,
Mal
<-RESUMED TRANSMISSION->

->Log-551537

But of course, my dear. What date would be complete without a proper gift? Fine Chocolates and Jewlery, and then some, delivered by some mutual 'good friends'

[Image: screen281vn8.png]
[Image: screen282re4.png]
[Image: screen283mo3.png]

Altogether, the trade unit contains as follows;
450 Units of Robotic Construction Machinery
600 Units of Consumer Goods of varying type
455 Units of Gold Ingots
428 Units of Luxury Consumer goods
225 Units of Mining Machinery
240 units of Pharmacuticals

*Any other commodities displayed are those required for normal shipboard operations.

The Cargo is aboard the MV Athanauthe, Moored on Shasta at this time. Awaiting your inspection and greenlight to offload. Do what you will with it, the expense is mine.

Now, hopefully this 'box of chocolates' is enough to convince you I am serious about discussing indepth the various economic and social matters that our two groups face, hmm?

I await your reply. My official secure communications package will activate with your approval.

-Signed; Your Benefactors

End of Line

<-Transmission Cut at Source->